PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins Owner Steven Ross Suspended, Picks Forfeited, For Tampering With Brady, Payton

but you're not a Pats fan...

and btw, you post very little about the current Patriots team. You and your Brady goon squad only seem to come out when Brady's honor is at stake on the main board...
At this point you're more of a Brady fan than all of us fam.

Yes, I was wrong, but it proves my point that Brady was carried to the SB in 2018 since Peyton was similarly carried in 2006.
Your being wrong "proves your point"? That's some really sound logic.

Yes, I was wrong, but it proves my point that Brady was carried to the SB in 2018 since Peyton was similarly carried in 2006.
Peyton was carried in 2006?

It’s a thread about Brady getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar… and what we’re seeing now are all the white knights from the TB12 forum (the one the mods made for fanboys) show their faces here… something they usually only do when something goes wrong for the Pats.

You jokers are having a hard time admitting your sacred cow is human and makes mistakes, this is the only reason this thread is still going.
At least Carmelo and VectorPrime have come out of the closet, have accepted that they are Brady fans only and they stay in their safe space in the Tompa Gronka thread. On the other hand, you have the rest of the Brady thread regulars, who are still lying to themselves and masquerading as Patriots fans first and foremost.

It is simultaneously hilarious and pathetic that the Tompa Gronka thread is still so active, more than two years after he officially jumped ship. There literally has never been a similar situation in any fan messageboard in any major American sport but the hardcore Brady bobos here who still frequent that thread and follow the daily Bucs news more closely than the Pats news will tell you with a straight face that it is totally normal that the thread is still thriving.

At least Carmelo and VectorPrime have come out of the closet, have accepted that they are Brady fans only and they stay in their safe space in the Tompa Gronka thread. On the other hand, you have the rest of the Brady thread regulars, who are still lying to themselves and masquerading as Patriots fans first and foremost.

It is simultaneously hilarious and pathetic that the Tompa Gronka thread is still so active, more than two years after he officially jumped ship. There literally has never been a similar situation in any fan messageboard in any major American sport but the hardcore Brady bobos here who still frequent that thread and follow the daily Bucs news more closely than the Pats news will tell you with a straight face that it is totally normal that the thread is still thriving.
I think a lot of the Brady love and loyalty isn’t just because what he did here. I think it had to do with witnessing greatness and anything that’s adds to this is a bonus even if it’s with another team. I also think that Brady and the pats fans took so much schit for so long from all these asshats that Brady being successful still is a continues and painful huge FU to them.

It’s like watching Brady throw a TD and win a game or a ring you just know that people like Mark Brunel and Chris Sims just die inside a little more

Yes, during the playoffs
Yep. Bob Sanders was their MVP in the playoffs.

Peyton did just enough behind a great defensive run.
Yeah their D had some weird resurgence in stopping the run and playing good D for the first two games, but met their match in the AFCCG. Peyton came back from a 21-3 deficit and beat NE in a shootout (with terrible calls). Then they played Chicago.

Yeah their D had some weird resurgence in stopping the run and playing good D for the first two games, but met their match in the AFCCG. Peyton came back from a 21-3 deficit and beat NE in a shootout (with terrible calls). Then they played Chicago.

Peyton played great for the second half of the AFCCG but that's about it. As @RobertWeathers said, Bob Sanders was the big difference maker for the Colts in the playoffs that year.

Peyton played great for the second half of the AFCCG but that's about it. As @RobertWeathers said, Bob Sanders was the big difference maker for the Colts in the playoffs that year.
Sanders was an absolute pest of a player and what I want to see with Dugger.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back