PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: BOSTON CELTICS vs. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (Eastern Conference Finals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need go after lebron every play. Get him 5 and he will sit the rest of the 3rd.

They need go after lebron every play. Get him 5 and he will sit the rest of the 3rd.
Yup get another foul on him and it will depend on the C's choking and Kylie/Love taking over. I like our chances if we get LeBron further into foul trouble.

Win or tie the third quarter and the heat will be seriously on the Cavs.

Lebron is definitely going to be playing not to foul, so that takes away aggressiveness and hopefully the Celts can capitalize. Cleveland can thank Kyrie for keeping them in the game, It could be a 20 point lead right now if the guy wasn't hitting fade away 3 pointers and great moves to the basket.

If the Celts win this game, this is gonna be a little more fun than I expected. Even with a 10 point advantage I would still be surprised if they pull this off. But would be awesome if they manage it.

More likely to get the 5th on a charge. Smart. Brown.

Everybody disrespected the Celtics. People were mocking them... Heck even the pregame folks like Shaq mocked them.

They are still a professional basketball team and if they can tie this 2-2 then watch out Cavs.

If they win this game, this,will be their "finest hour", said in a Winston Churchill voice. Like the Battle of Britain.

I'm tired of Kevin Love squalking about every goddamn call.

Unfortunately, the longer the horse shoe stays lodged in the C's ass, the weaker IT's market gets. I mentioned it before the upset game 3, you have to seriously consider moving on from the guy, as much as i love him (not his defense). That #1 with another high lotto pick likely next year, and the way some of the young guys have played? Youd be crazy to throw max money at IT. Against most teams, he can take over. Against the elite/long teams, he's fairly easily contained offensively and a disaster waiting to happen defensively. Bradley is a nice above average 2 way player. Smart (theres that horse shoe on the bank 3) is usually excellent defensively. Rozier (charge defending lebron for his 4th) looks to have some serious skills, and with Brown...sky is the limit. Crowder, Olynyk? Bye fellas. Brown and bradley would be the only untouchables (horford obviously) in the bunch. Although Rozier is growing on me.

From here on out? Try to attack Lebron in the paint, bully Love, and try to contain Kyrie.

Bahahahahahahahahaha Lebron!

Haha that makes Avery's look not so bad

Jesus he shot that from Tampa

Get Crowder off the god damn floor.

Dang, good effort. Let's get one more at home.

They disgraced themselves. Shame on them.

Oh well, there's a shot they could win game 5 and 2 out of 6 isn't that bad. I was sure it'd be a sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back