PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills radio guys went wild conspiracy theory this morning on the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
….
Just look at all the Garbage they’ve put on that field since Kelly retired. Besides Flutie who laid it all out there and then was unceremoniously benched for Rob Johnson and thats where it all started with the musical city miracle. 131 yards, six sacks And-fumbled 3 times. You could could argue easily that the miracle should not of made a difference with even sub par qb play. Needless to say they didnt make another playoff game for two decades. But then we got see Jp Losman and Ej Samuel light it up which was comedy gold. How could Brady not win against these bumbling clowns?
I read that and was hopeful.

Then you wrote about Flutie and Losman. Not a word about bildos. I was looking forward to a tally of how many bildos, and details.

but, no. I am very disappointed in you.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Yeah, those were some crazy accusations. The radio in the helmet bits never happened. I saw that and was like...what? I don't recall, nor did I find after I dug around again to make sure, anything about that. As Roger Clemens would say, "I think he misremembered" :)
the radio bit didn't happen... but it was alleged... the rumor was Flutie picked up Brady's helmet, and heard the coaches all thru the play...

which on the face of it is ridiculous

Coaches talking to brady... so obviously bradys playing... but he playing without his helmet? yeah, makes a ton of sense, doesn't it?

I Care The Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

The NFL controls the helmet radio comms, not the teams. They based this stupidity off a Buffalo fan's tweet. The same stuff you read on every fan site where the Patriots or Brady are discussed. Thanks fake news media.

the radio bit didn't happen... but it was alleged... the rumor was Flutie picked up Brady's helmet, and heard the coaches all thru the play...
I hadn't heard that. But I looked into it, and one interesting thing was the fact White claimed in the clip I transcribed that the rumor came from an ex-employee, which isn't true. The book that references the rumor you mentioned, and what White is referring to, was written by a Bryan O'Leary, who didn't work for the club but there is a Brian O'Leary who apparently is a Replay Coordinator who has worked there since 2016. The two are different people, but the coincidence is definitely a little ironic. But O'Leary apparently didn't hear that directly from Flutie, even though he wrote it in a way where it seemed like he had. Flutie also never confirmed it.
Coaches talking to brady... so obviously bradys playing... but he playing without his helmet? yeah, makes a ton of sense, doesn't it?
This is an excellent point, and certainly makes you wonder what O'Leary was even talking about...?

I found the excerpt, apparently, he referred to Brady's "backup" helmet. Still bizarre, and it doesn't seem plausible. Especially after the league looked into the communication allegations and found no wrongdoing during the Matt Walsh investigation.

I found the excerpt, apparently, he referred to Brady's "backup" helmet. Still bizarre, and it doesn't seem plausible. Especially after the league looked into the communication allegations and found no wrongdoing during the Matt Walsh investigation.

it doesn't seem plausible because it isn't...

what is up with these sissy fans nowadays....take your losses like men and quit your crying.

ps....and take your marital aids with you.

I was out in a field looking for Barfaloid fans the other day....I looked to the left in this wide field I was in and then I looked down the middle...suddenly, as I looked wide to the right..THERE they were..puking up half digested chicken wings and clutching rubber sexual aids like trophies of supreme idiocy befitting their pathetic station in life.

Same as it ever was...

I hadn't heard that. But I looked into it, and one interesting thing was the fact White claimed in the clip I transcribed that the rumor came from an ex-employee, which isn't true. The book that references the rumor you mentioned, and what White is referring to, was written by a Bryan O'Leary, who didn't work for the club but there is a Brian O'Leary who apparently is a Replay Coordinator who has worked there since 2016. The two are different people, but the coincidence is definitely a little ironic. But O'Leary apparently didn't hear that directly from Flutie, even though he wrote it in a way where it seemed like he had. Flutie also never confirmed it.

This is an excellent point, and certainly makes you wonder what O'Leary was even talking about...?
Yeah Bryan with the Y was a Steelers fan not a Patriots employee and he wrote the book after thinking his team was cheated out of Super Bowls.
Amazon product ASIN 0985467002
I thought I remembered he was on Boston radio and the claims in his book were shredded. lol. Maybe it was Gerry Callahan I can't remember.

"wild conspiracy theory" re : an NFL football player using ? I think the WILD (naive) theroy is that any NFL player ISN'T using...

I hope Buffalo fans enjoyed their little vacation while the Pats are down. Maybe this is the year the dynasty resumes.

None of those teams should scare you.
San Diego is going to be the class of the conference. Great QB, best defense. That’s the formula. Not impressed by the WR bonanza

Patriot Act then Patriots start winning .. Patriot Act - Wikipedia

F (6th letter) O (15th letter) O (15th letter) T (20th letter) B (2nd letter) A (1st letter) L (12th letter) L (12th letter) .. the word football = 83 .. Brady's birthday is 8/3 .. the GOAT .. and no it's not a coincidence ... Brady will become 8-3 in Super Bowl's

Bills guys got it wrong. This is the real conspiracy. When Buffalo beat NE with 47 points - that was Bills 47th all-time win vs. NE .. completely scripted. All of it.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye