PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: ALERT: New Board Coming - Feedback Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOme of the same posters that I have put on ignore have responded multiple times in different threads. It would be easier if they know right away if they have been ignored. For example, when that person goes to reply to one of my posts, there could be a message that says they cannot respond because they are on ignore. They’ll get the message right away that I don’t want to engage with them. If they want to respond to my message without directly quoting me, they can simply post a response without quoting me. Another idea, which is easier, would be for me to put all the posters I don’t like and don’t want to respond to in my signature and publicly shame them.

If you have them on ignore how do you know they responded?? And how do you know they responded to you? Why do you care? If you do care then take them off of the ignore list and simply ignore them mentally and then manually inform them that you're ignoring them if you wish.

How do you know they have responded? You're way overthinking this. ;)

You can click the “show ignored content” button at the bottom of the screen. You are right, I’m going to make a list of people I am ignoring and put them in my signature.

You can click the “show ignored content” button at the bottom of the screen. You are right, I’m going to make a list of people I am ignoring and put them in my signature.

Right, or you can just ignore it and move on with life. :)

I do look forward to the sig list, though. Should be good drama!

. . . posts like these are why "disagree" and "dislike" need to stay. Windows 7?? :p

So you're the one that likes 10? I was wondering who that was :rolleyes:

Right, or you can just ignore it and move on with life. :)

I do look forward to the sig list, though. Should be good drama!

I have about 30 or so. It might be too big for my signature. I do like the Edelman catch, so I may just keep it.

How do you know they have responded? You're way overthinking this. ;)

If you have them on ignore how do you know they responded?? And how do you know they responded to you? Why do you care? If you do care then take them off of the ignore list and simply ignore them mentally and then manually inform them that you're ignoring them if you wish.

Fake ignore happens.

Board also needs way more cowbell.

But seriously, thanks @Ian for all you do and all you have done! You are a New England legend.

I would like to be able to permanently disable the header image.
It changes 2-3 times per month and takes one click to make it change. But I do have something else in mind in the new layout with this.
Second this. I like a lot of the photos but the first thing I do is turn it off for the day/time period.
That was the idea behind it. It's a cool photo and then one click closes it forever until the next time it changes, which is maybe 3-4 times per month...sometimes less.

If you stay logged in, it keeps your preference for the header image. It hasn't shown up for me since I unchecked the box.
Preferences are stored for people who are logged in, and stay even if you log out and log back in, and they'll be set to whatever they were the last time you were here.

It might be nice if the fixed menu bar at the top incorporated the drop down coding, like the smaller alert tab does. I'm not sure how much work that would be @Ian?
The new layout will have that. :)

. . . this is why we can't have the pofo back, isn't it? Good job, @Tony2046

I was joking but it's only funny because you're right.

Personally I enjoyed the Pofo but I'm a moderate who enjoys watching extremists slinging mud at each other. So there's that. I did pick up some good understanding of the issues from both sides of the aisle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News