PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: ALERT: New Board Coming - Feedback Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get thee to a nunnery (Dashiell Hammett)

hqdefault.jpg

(saw what you did there) :D

LOL

Give every man thine ear....

No idea what you guys are talking about. Hence the need for a question mark emoji.

Arent you an attorney?

Not sure what you are driving at. I don’t want certain people to read my posts because if they respond to me and I don’t respond back they think i’ve conceded the argument (when in reality I am ignoring them).

Not sure what you are driving at. I don’t want certain people to read my posts because if they respond to me and I don’t respond back they think i’ve conceded the argument (when in reality I am ignoring them).
OK not read your ... don't respond ... concessions ...

...this site is confusing

So, if you have someone on ignore you dont want them to think they won an argument because you are not responding to them and they dont know that they are being "ignored?"

Or are you also worried that other posters (3rd party) will see you not responding to this poster you have on ignore and that you are conceding the argument/debate to this ignored poster?

remove the bruins celtics redsox forum areas. or keep them and restrict posting about them in the main forum.

So why not be annoyed when someone does a like/agree driveby? Would seem to have the same problem as disagrees/dislike. It is just because it gives you an ego boost so you're happy to get a like/agree with no explanation?

No idea what you guys are talking about. Hence the need for a question mark emoji.

Farenheit 451 is a censorship reference. You want to post in a public forum but block others from seeing it. When you place someone on ignore you make a conscious choice, blocking them is a form of censorship. Were that done when a 3rd party quoted you and responded it would make no sense.

As for what Clonamery did there it was really very clever (see Bruins29) but it's hardly my place to give it away any further than I already did ;)

Last edited:
This is the only football forum I go to. You have done such an excellent job with the care and maintenance of it. I am certain I will enjoy all the new features. Just spent some time visiting other forums I like to see if they offered something I might suggest, but no you do an outstanding job.

My only suggestion would be to find a way to get Patfanken to post more of his insights;) I always come here to look for those. He may be my favorite poster though I will give a shout out to Deus for his contrary views sometimes.

Sorry to say I'm not much of a poster because I always feel I will come across wrong with the written word, and I do not want to inadvertently offend someone. The written word is not my strong suit, but I do follow year round.

So, if you have someone on ignore you dont want them to think they won an argument because you are not responding to them and they dont know that they are being "ignored?"

Or are you also worried that other posters (3rd party) will see you not responding to this poster you have on ignore and that you are conceding the argument/debate to this ignored poster?

I want the other poster that I have on ignore to know I am ignoring them. That way they won’t respond and/or expect a response out of me. Think of it as a “Do Not Disturb” sign.

Last edited:

...do you ever get the feeling people are talking about you?...

...do you ever get the feeling people are talking about you?...
Nope I spend all of my time and energy focusing and obsessing on why Best Buy is changing its logo from one with all the history, pride, and tradition to one with a ridiculous new look that has nothing to do with the past of the retailer. In fact any sales after this new logo change dont count.

Its like the Natzis over there in Minny.

180509110457-best-buy-new-logo-780x439.jpg

Last edited:
I want the other poster that I have on ignore to know I am ignoring them. That way they won’t respond and/or expect a response out of me. Think of it as a “Do Not Disturb” sign.

So you care about what a poster you have on ignore thinks. Or you are looking to come across as more polite to an ignored poster.

So you care about what a poster you have on ignore thinks. Or you are looking to come across as more polite to an ignored poster.

I'm curious which person i have ignored that you're talking to about being upset that ignored people are thinking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes