PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: ALERT: New Board Coming - Feedback Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I have seen this is the best moderated and best content message board on the internet..

Difficult to envision how it could be better, except for a few more emoticons, the disagree or dislike stuff is ok also, who really cares if people dislike or disagree with your post on an anonymous internet message board...

Keep up the nice work Ian much appreciated..

how about a v-bookie forum?

Extraordinarily un-cat like...more...like...a...dog.

woof
31262.jpg

Click on the menu in the upper left hand corner. Uncheck Header Image. You're welcome. :)
That's only temporary. When the next image is uploaded you have to uncheck header image again.

Minor nit, but on both Safari and Chrome on a Mac, on multi page threads the background color of the active page number is not that dissimilar from that on the other page numbers so it's hard to tell what page you're on.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Minor nit, but on both Safari and Chrome on a Mac, on multi page threads the background color of the active page number is not that dissimilar from that on the other page numbers so it's hard to tell what page you're on.
That is an irritating thing that should also be fixed.

Instead of gameday threads, you should bring back chatrooms. Much easier than refreshing every second during a game!

I have one quick suggestion 0f very minor proportions

If you got to the bottom of a thread and you want to refresh to the front of the football forum page you currently have to go below the message box to go back to the Pats fan forum.

I would suggest that you move those kinks to above the message box and below the page numbers. As it is now, if you aren't writing a reply and want to get to thread selection page you have to scroll down further, and for some reason, I find that a pain.

And as I think of it, another picayune and nitpicking item would be to delineate the page number selection a bit more. For some reason, I occasionally can't determine which page I'm on clearly.

Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back