PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Old 2020 thread] NFL Free Agency/Trade Rumors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they had signed Dola in 2018. I don’t think the timing was right anymore...guy is going to be ancient at 35. Surprised the Pats couldn’t come up a relatively small amount after he came up huge again in the 2018 postseason.

Wish they had signed Dola in 2018. I don’t think the timing was right anymore...guy is going to be ancient at 35. Surprised the Pats couldn’t come up a relatively small amount after he came up huge again in the 2018 postseason.

Yes if it was a year ago or two bring him back. The guy’s still a legend here. Big game amendola.

The option of Amendola off the table lessens the likelihood of a Brady return. Let's face it, Brady is past putting in the extra time w new receivers, young receivers...Even at 35, Amendola would be an upgrade (in Brady's eyes based on history) over Savior NKeal Harry, UDFA Myers and the Polish Fella...

The option of Amendola off the table lessens the likelihood of a Brady return. Let's face it, Brady is past putting in the extra time w new receivers, young receivers...Even at 35, Amendola would be an upgrade (in Brady's eyes based on history) over Savior NKeal Harry, UDFA Myers and the Polish Fella...

They need to make at least one BIG move to upgrade the TE/WR corps. I doubt Brady was going to bank two declining WRs, age 35 and 34. Hope they release Sanu and use that money towards a real elite player.

I love Dola but I'm not really worried about that.

I don't know about that.

I'd think if Brady re-signed for a 2/3 year deal, it'd be with the assumption he's tutoring his replacement and definitely developing young WRs too.

Sort of a great cap to his insane career in NE. Instead of just bailing, he'd go a step further and leave the team in great shape.

That's what I'd be hoping for anyways if I was a Pats fan.

Brady’s sister says this means Brady is signing with the Lions, after they trade Stafford for Diggs.

Brady’s sister says this means Brady is signing with the Lions, after they trade Stafford for Diggs.

Well Bob Quinn will look shady since he has already put it out there that the trade rumors are false. That contract as well. Eating up 32 million in dead money? No.

Well Bob Quinn will look shady since he has already put it out there that the trade rumors are false. That contract as well. Eating up 32 million in dead money? No.

who says Stafford will be healthy this year?

so Brady's alternative is to join a new team where he would have to put in extra time w/ new receivers, young receivers, etc. Gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back