PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- J-E-T-E @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of reminds me of when we played Buffalo this time last year and they won and they got that confidence about them like they had taken control of the division.
Do you mean the Pats winning or Buffalo winning? I may be reading it wrong but they got swept by Buffalo last year. Remember the late game Cam fumble? Now that I think about it, they are losing a quite a bit of games due to late game fumbling. Then they got annihilated at Gillette.

Cowart is back from PUP, right? Idk if he's truly active for the game, but I really liked in what I saw in the Pre-Season..

Being down JJ is really bad since we are already thin there... Its against Zach Wilson and the Jets, so if there is one game to be short on CBs is this one. Also sign Poole

NFL Power Ratings for week 7.

Pats 2-4 are 19, previously 22.

Jets 1-4 are 29, previously 30; had a week off.

I am scared

Do you mean the Pats winning or Buffalo winning? I may be reading it wrong but they got swept by Buffalo last year. Remember the late game Cam fumble? Now that I think about it, they are losing a quite a bit of games due to late game fumbling. Then they got annihilated at Gillette.
Bills could have scored 60 in that game if they wanted to. It was obvious McDermott called off the dogs. Cam also threw something like 9 passes and completed 5 of them lol.

Bills could have scored 60 in that game if they wanted to. It was obvious McDermott called off the dogs. Cam also threw something like 9 passes and completed 5 of them lol.
My bad - Cam was 5 of 10. 34 yards passing. :D

That game was a de pantsing

Cowart is back from PUP, right? Idk if he's truly active for the game, but I really liked in what I saw in the Pre-Season..
Jay, yes, Cowart and Stid are both back from PUP...the Patriots have not activated either of them yet however.

Meanwhile, at the Jets facility today:
fierce george costanza GIF by HULU

Did he even play in the preseason? i thought he was on the list early on of training camp.
Being down JJ is really bad since we are already thin there... Its against Zach Wilson and the Jets, so if there is one game to be short on CBs is this one. Also sign Poole

My bad - Cam was 5 of 10. 34 yards passing. :D

That game was a de pantsing

That should've been Cam's last game in a Pats uniform.

really a no win situation. if they lose, it'll be 3 games under .500 and the task of going 8-2 over the last 10 games for a legitimate shot at the playoffs. If they win....it's the jets

really a no win situation. if they lose, it'll be 3 games under .500 and the task of going 8-2 over the last 10 games for a legitimate shot at the playoffs. If they win....it's the jets
No, this simply isn't true. You always want to destroy the jets, stamp on them, kick them in the nuts, ridicule them, make they and the scumbags that root for them feel like the scum they are. Any day you beat the jets is a good day.

Naturally, you always are good for a negative spin on things. If the Pats win you can tell us how it doesn't matter and if they lose, you can do what you do best and tell everyone they stink. Maybe you should just go apple picking Sunday.

Last edited:
Mods can we please update the thread title to reflect proper Jete format

Where's the sense of decency around here!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes