PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pre Game Thread- J-E-T-E @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t need a blowout. Just want an early comfortable lead and no drama. Don’t want to witness a 4th quarter comeback against arguably the worst team in the league, like against Houston. I think we’ll deliver this time…

Miles Bryant from PS to starter?

Bryant is already on 53. Not sure slot is his best spot.
Normally you would move Mills in and Joju outside when needed . unfortunately Williams did not look the part.

When JJ was out vs DAL they mixed DBs around with Mills and Bethel (who did ok on a few snaps) covering from the slot.
It was a big nickel game & JJ came back so nothing significant.

They will likely elevate Ross from PS who was top slot CB in TC when JJ was out.
Would be surprise if he starts though.

Jete is plural.

tumblr_m47glxlyyu1qaiz7oo1_500.gif

Bryant is already on 53. Not sure slot is his best spot.
The slot is the Only spot for Bryant, who has neither the size, length nor long speed for the outside.

They will likely elevate Ross from PS who was top slot CB in TC when JJ was out.
I thought Ross played more often on the outside than he did on the inside...?

In other news our tickets did not sell despite listing them at lower than face value. It didn't take long for interest in the team to plummet as we predicted once they started losing.

In other news our tickets did not sell despite listing them at lower than face value. It didn't take long for interest in the team to plummet as we predicted once they started losing.
What section are they in?

The slot is the Only spot for Bryant, who has neither the size, length nor long speed for the outside.

I thought Ross played more often on the outside than he did on the inside...?

Ross had his best showing as nickel vs NYG and best practice acc to my book. He did practice outside as well but Jackson was ahead of him.
Never meant Bryant as outside corner more at the back in safety rotation if needed.

I understand he is candidate for some slot duties tomorrow just not his best position within DB rotation imo.
While he might be best PS DB overall Ross is probably better for the slot CB specifically.

Well see what the game plans will be. JJ played 30-70% snap games this season.

Some Saturday updates :

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey