PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so proud of your win vs bills patriots fans, hard-fought and desurved

I like looking at this...

58f82722fcd0868ba4d75a897384e064.png

wait...you mean the Pats are 4-0?

but...but...but....the Pats suck. No O linemen, no receivers,worst TE's in NFL history,RB's are slow footed wasted draft picks and Brady is horrible. The Pats should call up the league offices and offer them to take back this horrid "win" and award it to the true winners today, the Buffalo Bills.

but...but...but....the Pats suck. No O linemen, no receivers,worst TE's in NFL history,RB's are slow footed wasted draft picks and Brady is horrible. The Pats should call up the league offices and offer them to take back this horrid "win" and award it to the true winners today, the Buffalo Bills.
like the john belushi

The good news is that, while the Patriots offense was terrible today, the team still made out well this weekend.

• Bills lost, giving the Patriots the division lead
  • Dolphins lost again, bringing them one game closer to elimination
  • Ravens, Colts and Texans all lost, giving the Patriots at least a 2 game lead over all the potential AFCN/AFCS division winners, which is great as far as the race for a bye goes.
  • Bills, Rams and Cowboys all lost, leaving just 3 undefeated teams in the league

I like looking at this...

58f82722fcd0868ba4d75a897384e064.png

It seems like just weeks ago when the Ravens were 2-0 and on their way to a certain Super Bowl win, with their ****y coach bragging about how he built a team capable of beating Miami and Arizona.

It seems like just weeks ago when the Ravens were 2-0 and on their way to a certain Super Bowl win, with their ****y coach bragging about how he built a team capable of beating Miami and Arizona.

Yeah...epic fail the last 2 weeks for them.

Belichick knows BS accusations when he sees them.
He also knows massive distractions when he sees them.

Despite a poor performance from the Offence, reading this thread, you could be forgiven for thinking the Patriots lost rather than won. Sure, it wasn't a great showing from Brady and co. but the Defence and Special Teams put in another outstanding effort. I've come around to being pleased with this because it gives Belichick ammunition fire a few missives.

Belichick knows BS accusations when he sees them.
Brown wasn’t cut because of accusations. He was cut because he was unwilling to act like a team player.
But just for the heck of it, please tell me how you have any clue whatsoever about the validity of the accusations.

Antonio Brown isn't walking through that door, fans.

SMH.. Mixon and Gio are way worse.. What's Lindsey's excuse for his 3.6YPC this season? And Carson's for his 3.5YPC?

You claim people are "better runners" but you have very little data to compare it with.. And certainly nothing to much such grandiose claims..

Mixon and Gio have 119 yards on 48 carries.. 12 catches for 107 yards.

That's WAY worse than the Pats 3.. 94 for 320.. 30 catches 249 yards..

Mixon and Gio don't have TB as their QB and neither do Lindsey and Freeman. D can just fire off and live with Flacco and Dalton beating them, which they cannot. You stack the box against Michel or White and Brady will destroy you. But the Bills were smart they doubled Gordon and knew Edelman was not 100% so they just played the odds that Dorsett would not be able to beat them 1 on 1 and they were right. I am not saying the Pats RBs are terrible. They are average to above average but neither White nor Sony are a top 10 back. Would you agree with that?

And on the other hand, just earlier this week everyone was calling Cleveland a bust post rams loss, now they are in first place lol the afc north and south are completely wide open.

And you are absolutely full of ****.

The only thing full of **** is this myth of "blue prints". We have been losing games in weird ways every year -- it is somewhat of a tradition -- and yet still end up every year in the AFCCG and more often than not in the SB. Despite all those blueprints being apparently out.

That is how useless this is.

Mixon and Gio don't have TB as their QB and neither do Lindsey and Freeman. D can just fire off and live with Flacco and Dalton beating them, which they cannot. You stack the box against Michel or White and Brady will destroy you. But the Bills were smart they doubled Gordon and knew Edelman was not 100% so they just played the odds that Dorsett would not be able to beat them 1 on 1 and they were right. I am not saying the Pats RBs are terrible. They are average to above average but neither White nor Sony are a top 10 back. Would you agree with that?

ROFLMAO.. Dude.. Seriously. Just stop already.. You're spin is worse than a unbalanced dryer.

You go from saying that the Pats RBs are just OK to claiming that they are average to above average.. That's called changing your tune. And adding in about Brady is called changing the goal posts.

White is one of the best 3rd down backs in the game currently. I already mentioned the only 3 players who I think are ahead of him. And I already made my statement on Michel.

And on the other hand, just earlier this week everyone was calling Cleveland a bust post rams loss, now they are in first place lol the afc north and south are completely wide open.

Most reasonable people called Kitchens an incompetent coach that will keep Cleveland back from becoming any serious threat for another 2 years. And that is still true even though they beat up on a mediocre Ravens team.

Last edited:
Most reasonable people called Kitchens an incompetent coach that will keep Cleveland back from becoming any serious threat for another 2 years. And that is still true even though they beat up on a mediocre Ravens team.

Yeah im not sold on him either, id be suprised if they don’t win the division anyways. The ravens defense just looks bad right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes