PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
(moving this to AB thread)

Last edited:
Hats off to Edelman, MVP for yesterday.

He was sore but went on the field as a distraction. Brady couldn't stop using him. He had 7 targets and caught 4 for 30 yards and more unnecessary pain.

He is a great player, one of the best.

Go J

TAKE THE AB TALK SOMEWHERE ELSE

No lawyers attached to it. She never filed suit, never pressed charges. She simply shared her story with a journalist.

It was a relevant story given the initial suit. If your daughter was contracted to work in some guy's house and he approaches her in such a manner, would you dismiss her story as "weak" and simply single men being single men?

Probably not illegal, but it's absolutely slimy and skeezy, and not a way any of us would raise our real or hypothetical boys to behave, I sure would hope.

Regardless, Brown wasn't cut for the scantily clad advance. He was cut for texting this woman 48 hours after being explicitly told by the league not to do so.

Back to the post-game thread ...

Jesus dude...are you living in 1915? He made a pass at her without exposing himself, then that was the end of it. Guys do stuff like that all the time. A guy might take off his shirt or strip down to his underwear to impress/attract a woman, and sometimes it might even work. The fact is he didn’t assault her or even touch her in any way and that was the end of it. The fact you’re saying “probably” not illegal shows how far removed from reality you are. This world of online matchmaking has really turned people into believing in electronic signature consent to even attempt to hit on a woman.

I’d tell my daughter to communicate she’s really not interested in that and to leave if she’s uncomfortable. I would say this is a weak thing to whine to a reporter about, my daughter or not.

Sometimes I forget which thread I’ve clicked on as every thread is turning into an AB argument.

There were a few plays where they just ran it right up the gut and I thought “If high was playing that guy would have been dead in the hole.”

Bentley completely misread the plays

I only watched the highlights and in some respects could not believe how everything on offence just did not seem to work or was not available. No safety valves for Brady or when there was one (White) this in itself became easy for the Bill's to cover. Just got to put this down as something to learn from and move on

after re-watching the game

1. our receivers were downright awful. Zero seperation from anyone. They have to be a lot better.
2. Our pass blocking is not bad. The run blocking is the real issue.
3. Michel played well. Much better than the prior 3 games.
4. Bennett is a role player. I thought he would be better than this but he is a clear downgrade from Flowers.
5. Izzo is not an NFL player
6. Dorsett is a role player not more
7. Brady was terrible
8. Playcalling was a joke
9. Lawrence Guy is the most underrated Patriots player
10. Bailey is a Pro Bowler
11. We should move on from Ghost next year
12. Bentley was terrible
13. Gilmore has had much better days.
14. DMC is playing his best football of his career
15. Good to get a non offensive TD again

Edelman. Signed James Harrison. Corey Dillon.

Not that I'm against any of those players being Patriots. This is more about Kraft being a weak coward who folds in the face of media and social pressure. There was little to none surrounding those players.

And re: Brown. There were no threats.

You are completely ignorant to what happened TO Julian Edelman in regards to that 100% bogus, completely contrived blatant money grab by that woman and her boyfriend from New Jersey.

after re-watching the game

1. our receivers were downright awful. Zero seperation from anyone. They have to be a lot better.
2. Our pass blocking is not bad. The run blocking is the real issue.
3. Michel played well. Much better than the prior 3 games.
4. Bennett is a role player. I thought he would be better than this but he is a clear downgrade from Flowers.
5. Izzo is not an NFL player
6. Dorsett is a role player not more
7. Brady was terrible
8. Playcalling was a joke
9. Lawrence Guy is the most underrated Patriots player
10. Bailey is a Pro Bowler
11. We should move on from Ghost next year
12. Bentley was terrible
13. Gilmore has had much better days.
14. DMC is playing his best football of his career
15. Good to get a non offensive TD again

I'll take 5 and UBER or LYFT Ryan Izzo to the air port right now free of charge. He needs to get out of Dodge!

You are completely ignorant to what happened TO Julian Edelman in regards to that 100% bogus, completely contrived blatant money grab by that woman and her boyfriend from New Jersey.
Indeed it was a money grab. Same thing being attempted by AB's accusers.

ROFLMAO.. Dude.. Seriously. Just stop already.. You're spin is worse than a unbalanced dryer.

You go from saying that the Pats RBs are just OK to claiming that they are average to above average.. That's called changing your tune. And adding in about Brady is called changing the goal posts.

White is one of the best 3rd down backs in the game currently. I already mentioned the only 3 players who I think are ahead of him. And I already made my statement on Michel.

OK = Average to me. Synonyms. I don't want to bash our players, I am a Pats fan. But I don't think D coordinators game plan to stop James White. They did game plan to stop Gronk and probably Edelman when he is 100%. If you believe the offensive weapons are sufficient then so be it, we can agree to disagree.

OK = Average to me. Synonyms. I don't want to bash our players, I am a Pats fan. But I don't think D coordinators game plan to stop James White. They did game plan to stop Gronk and probably Edelman when he is 100%. If you believe the offensive weapons are sufficient then so be it, we can agree to disagree.

White overall is a a decent to good RB but a great receiving back. Michel is a good RB. That's a very good duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes