PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... as much as we all want that "#1 guy" it seems as if it's not in the cards with Belichick, he'd rather have a fleet of #2s. Unless a guy like Moss kinda falls from the sky for an unbelievable deal.
I mean, that was a perfect bomb to Parker, today, it hit him in the head. That's not a play by a #1 receiver

At home, no less. Win that game and they’re in the playoffs. Frankly I don’t think any of the 7 seed hopefuls from today deserved to get in. The good thing from all this is the disgrace of missing the playoffs should force their hand to make some important changes.
I mean the 7th seed into the playoffs was a recent development, anyway.

I mean, that was a perfect bomb to Parker, today, it hit him in the head. That's not a play by a #1 receiver
I am of the opinion he's a fine #2. I haven't been on the #1WR train until today. It's either elite QB or adequate QB and elite WR.

If people blame Mac for this loss, they're ignorant.
ST lost this game outright. Our O had the 2nd best game of the season (next to Vikings game).
Bills just had some of the flukiest plays when it mattered.
Would be great to see Mac throw for some TDs and break 30 pts in a game

I am of the opinion he's a fine #2. I haven't been on the #1WR train until today. It's either elite QB or adequate QB and elite WR.
I think we need the elite WR. Mac might not be elite, but that throw was elite.

Yeah, it's a ridiculous stand. Without BB, this team would probably have won 6 games this year if lucky. My family always says that we'll regret if we ever get rid of him.
I kind of hate this argument because Bill's decision to hire Patricia put us in this mess. And this team winning 10 games last year and regressing now shouldn't speak well of Bill

Add your buddy Mac 10 too.

He's not my "buddy," you ignoramus, but he most definitely is your whipping boy. Unlike you, I wanted him to do well this year. And if he's the Patriots' starting quarterback next season, I will want him to do well again while you pout and whine.

He's not my "buddy," you ignoramus, but he most definitely is your whipping boy. Unlike you, I wanted him to do well this year. And if he's the Patriots' starting quarterback next season, I will want him to do well again while you pout and whine.
News flash noodle arm sucks can't win when it really counts with him. We'll see what BB do I'm hoping for new QB if Zappe ain't the answer year.

IF BB wants a certain record it won't be with Wac 10.

News flash noodle arm sucks can't win when it really counts with him. We'll see what BB do I'm hoping for new QB if Zappe ain't the answer year.

You know what REALLY sucks? Your endless b!tching and moaning over things you don't understand. Go soak your head. And don't forget to sanitize the toilet bowl when you're done.

Let me count the ways Myles Bryant caused problems for his team.

He had the tackle on Hines but whiffed. Was Bryant not prepared to play this game. Did a family member pass away recently? He was less than stellar this game and all season.

Probably need to upgrade his position. I don’t like the player.

That’s one damn sketchy attempted tackle. Is he playing with a bad injury? His technique was terrible.

that was before my time, but there's no coach, college or pro that is still as good as BB...plain and simple....the team did not quit toward the end of the year and put up a fight today....we need more talent, and hopefully another good draft and we'll be right there.

Yeah, it's a ridiculous stand. Without BB, this team would probably have won 6 games this year if lucky. My family always says that we'll regret if we ever get rid of him.
You're so terrible lol

Would be great to see Mac throw for some TDs and break 30 pts in a game
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST