PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That OPI on a textbook block by Henry was ridiculous. I'm surprised they showed the replay of it.
What do you mean by a textbook block? If it was a textbook block, it actually is OPI. You can’t block 6 yards downfield on a pass play. The argument would be that he was being jammed and it was typical physicality of a receiver running a route and getting pressed.

An elite qb always helps but the Patriots need more than that right now.

1. Revamp the coaching staff. We need real OC, QB, OL, and ST coaches.

2. We need a stud LT to anchor an inconsistent OL this year.

3. Where’s that #1 WR you can count on In the clutch to make big plays? I don’t see a stefon diggs on this roster. Thornton has looked closer to bethel Johnson than terry Glenn. Did we whiff again at wr?
Diggs hasn't won a Conference championship. Doesn't sound like a winner to me. If the NFL wrote their WWF storyline, I could see him winning one this year, though.

I mean I watched them go 5-11, 1-15, 6-10, 2-14, and 5-11... hell yeah I have.
I can't decide if they made more mistakes in 1990 going 1-15 or 1992 going 2-14....

You must have a good QB more than ever in todays NFL.

Occasionally, a Trent Dilfer type can win you a Super Bowl and that is what I believe BB was trying to do this season. The 2000 Ravens had a great dominant defense, run game with Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes and adequate safe QB play. At times, the 2022 Pats reminded me of that team during this season.
Like 5-0 Brock Purdy?

I feel that this type of season will be the norm for a long time.

I feel that this type of season will be the norm for a long time.
If the current coordinators remain then yes I agree, though I see major changes this off-season.

While I expected this loss, and have been seeing the obvious nature of this team having no shot, it's still a process of mourning that happens after the last game. I'll be in a funk for a few days. I can't imagine what the players feel.
But I can only hope that BB makes some tough, objective decisions on the staff soon - and that's what makes me disappointed, he won't.
We might not even know anything until next training camp. Which is why I'd almost rather the Krafts make the big decision instead :oops:
I'm telling you I wouldn't be mad if they swung for the fence and snagged Payton before Denver or Dallas can.

I was having sex recently and while it was happening I asked her how it was for her, and she said ”fine.”

That's some Henny Youngman humor right there. Will you be here all week?

I mean I watched them go 5-11, 1-15, 6-10, 2-14, and 5-11... hell yeah I have.
Good point, I meant over the last 25 years but you're right.

I swear on my kids, true story. It was last week.

We adjusted and I think it got better for her.
You had Patricia draw up some plays for you?

I am tired discussing this game already and this is my first post about it. I am already moving onto the offseason.

I will say this. I hope the Patriots didn't block Cam Achord from getting on the plane today because they would have missed a perfect opportunity to throw him out the emergency exit without a parachute at 30,000 feet.

I am of the opinion he's a fine #2. I haven't been on the #1WR train until today. It's either elite QB or adequate QB and elite WR.
It's easier to draft elite wr than finding a QB unicorn. I say just get two elite wide receivers every 2 years in draft and find middling tackles with decent depth.

With a 17 game season there is going to be heavy attrition on tackles . So better to get a deep above average OLine .

Give 2 years for wide receivers to develop . If they dont perform in 2 years move on. Sunk cost applies here .. for e feeding to Harry and wasting 3 years . Force feeding to agholor and wasting 2 years . We could have had Nixon take his reps and emerge a decent slot option for us .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST