PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bills beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying - Buccaneers are about $55M over the cap in 2023 and have a #1 level WR and another who's borderline. Wonder if they're willing to talk trades.
You talking about this #1 level WR?

I mean it's not really an insult if I think she's a bad poster? I'm sure she's a great person but as a poster, cmon now. Hey thats my opinion and could be wrong.

She spams useless tweets she's trying to push from people in the media. I'm sorry but some of the stuff is captain obvious stuff that adds nothing. She also loves to name drop them when discussing topics as if it comes from a honest place. Like no one is think about what Alex Barth or Zack Cox are thinking with respect. If you're trying to break into the media this isn't the way.

Loves deleting and micromanaging post she disagrees with. This isn't a secret, Ross. Theres been threads about it. Especially in the GDT where it's designed to be knee-jerk lol. Imaging scanning that thread furiously deleting drunk post from poor schmucks on their day off?

She's telling people not to critique Bill as if he didn't design this rebuild from top to bottom. Literally saying hes the best coach in todays game after multiple mediocre seasons without Brady, questionable FA decisions and draft picks but the idea that someone else could do better is just out of pocket. That's such a casual take when you really think about it. Chemistry matters and throwing "the best at this or the best at that" doesn't always solve the situation. Especially in coaching.

Loves labeling posters as "trolls" when it's clear she doesn't know what a real "troll" is. For instance @captain stone will say something and itll be funny but another poster will say the same thing and theyre a "troll."

Not cool coming from mods. Especially when they clearly show bias and don't show a clear handle on the topics above. I'm looking above and nothing is exaggerated or made up.

It's really not meant to be personal or "mean." I just think some posters are better than others and she oversteps when it comes to Bill.
100% spot on. I said today the Parcells quote "you are what your record says you are" in response to people blaming losses on the refs and her response was something like "spoken like someone who doesn't watch football". Not what you expect from a MOD.

Agholor is D- . You are being too generous.

With the number of fumbles and interceptions he has caused he should return at least 10-15 million of his contract value. That's how bad he is.

Jonnu did not play but relatively less negative plays. Agholor plays for our opponents more like an spy ....
Not sure how I remember this, but Jonnu had a tipped drop go for a Pick 6 last year that should've been caught.

100% spot on. I said today the Parcells quote "you are what your record says you are" in response to people blaming losses on the refs and her response was something like "spoken like someone who doesn't watch football". Not what you expect from a MOD.
I totally agree with you guys. Fine as a poster but she should not be a mod.

I mean it's not really an insult if I think she's a bad poster? I'm sure she's a great person but as a poster, cmon now. Hey thats my opinion and could be wrong.

She spams useless tweets she's trying to push from people in the media. I'm sorry but some of the stuff is captain obvious stuff that adds nothing. She also loves to name drop them when discussing topics as if it comes from a honest place. Like no one is think about what Alex Barth or Zack Cox are thinking with respect. If you're trying to break into the media this isn't the way.

Loves deleting and micromanaging post she disagrees with. This isn't a secret, Ross. Theres been threads about it. Especially in the GDT where it's designed to be knee-jerk lol. Imaging scanning that thread furiously deleting drunk post from poor schmucks on their day off?

She's telling people not to critique Bill as if he didn't design this rebuild from top to bottom. Literally saying hes the best coach in todays game after multiple mediocre seasons without Brady, questionable FA decisions and draft picks but the idea that someone else could do better is just out of pocket. That's such a casual take when you really think about it. Chemistry matters and throwing "the best at this or the best at that" doesn't always solve the situation. Especially in coaching.

Loves labeling posters as "trolls" when it's clear she doesn't know what a real "troll" is. For instance @captain stone will say something and itll be funny but another poster will say the same thing and theyre a "troll."

Not cool coming from mods. Especially when they clearly show bias and don't show a clear handle on the topics above. I'm looking above and nothing is exaggerated or made up.

It's really not meant to be personal or "mean." I just think some posters are better than others and she oversteps when it comes to Bill.
Post of the year and it still will be in 12 months.

Star Trek Applause GIF

I mean, are you guys getting a little snowflaky here? I am definitely of the opinion the fanbase is panicking and this team needs more patience. Actually, I look at people as being crazy. Around the NFL teams have it so much worse.

That's just disagreement. Not a lack of "knowledge" as BCG puts it.

I really think 20 years of winning went to everyone's head.

I mean, are you guys getting a little snowflaky here? I am definitely of the opinion the fanbase is panicking and this team needs more patience. Actually, I look at people as being crazy. Around the NFL teams have it so much worse.

That's just disagreement. Not a lack of "knowledge" as BCG puts it.

I really think 20 years of winning went to everyone's head.
Not snowflaky at all. I agree with BCG.

Damn some of y’all putting Ashley on blast

I was having sex recently and while it was happening I asked her how it was for her, and she said ”fine.”

That was this Pats season for me.
That's funny....I was having sex with my blow-up doll, Florine and she blurted out "I LOVE YOU PFinV!!!"....I stuck a pin in that biatch and threw her out the basement window...

the 2022 Detroit Lions are officially a better team than the 2022 Patriots

I totally agree with you guys. Fine as a poster but she should not be a mod.

I believe she is a fine moderator and here's why: (1) she is a fiercely dedicated, diehard fan of this team (No. 1 requirement), (2) moderating is a demanding, time-consuming, thankless job that's purely voluntary, (3) she makes herself available putting in more than required time/effort; that includes informative, timely team updates, (4) NOBODY can or should be expected to fill that capacity on this site without ruffling feathers one way or another -- the very definition of "damned if you do/damned if you don't" and (5) whatever complaints people might feel justified making against her, the positives she brings outweigh the negatives, including keeping egregiously blatant trolling (which we see plenty of) in check.

I've had my own head-scratching moments regarding all of this site's moderators over the years, including those currently aboard. But people willing to do the work are hard to find and the service they provide, however heavy-handed it might seem at times, is essential to preventing chaos. In that respect, I believe @ashley and @Ross12 deserve a VERY wide berth, as well as our appreciation.

I don’t think it’s really my place to dig into most of these points considering my own role but I also don’t want to just ignore you, especially when I quoted you first.

Thank you for being overall respectful in your criticisms here. I think that insulting or otherwise crapping on other people here is just not the way to go. I felt your original post leaned in that direction since it was just calling someone terrible without anything else said - this second post is obviously a lot more detailed. Of course, it’s a two way street and one of your own criticisms here includes the same concept in regards to folks being called trolls. I understand your point of view.

Not going to say not to voice your concerns or that this should be a private message since as far as I’m concerned, moderators are “public figures” here so we should expect to be criticized. Just have had too many instances of posts that amount to nothing more than insults or personal attacks lately which drag things down so much IMO. Hate that. Sorry I can’t really engage in much dialogue with you on the rest of this, just doesn’t feel appropriate to me. But if you have concerns of any kind with myself and my conduct or if you feel any of the above complaints apply to me as well please do let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes