PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pats at Bills Playoff Pregame Discussion Thread

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He reminds of that other PS player we had in the 2000s which the entire fan base wondered why he doesnt play much but never made it. I forget the name . His jags game performance is getting way too much play IMO.

Bam Childress?

Line just moved to -5.

The sharps are putting heavy money on Buffalo right now.

This happened right before Game #2 vs NE as well.
"Buffalo sharps" could be perhaps the most fitting oxymoron in history

Argue Amazon Prime GIF by primevideoin

Another good sign for tonight. Does Allen throw with the same zip which could lead to too many drops and tipped balls. Or does he take the zip off the ball which could lead to inaccurate passes or passes getting to the receiver a little slower to let the Patriots make a play on the ball.

Still don't get how the Bills built a warm weather team in Buffalo.

Buffalo is 2-4 vs playoff teams, including 0-2 at home.
This believe that they are invincible is off the mark.
The entire difference between their seasons is Damien Harris fumbling with the game in hand week 1.
After the game at NE (without Dugger), I don’t know how you can say the Harris fumble is the ONLY difference. They had a plan on O, and executed it, and BB didnt counter til very late.

im anxious to see what happens this time with Mckenzie slants and QBs rollouts.

If the pats fix those two problems from Jill-game 2 ( and the ST nonsense and prejudiced ref-ing is even handed at least [ or even better in our favor]) THEN I think the odds flip to us to win. 65-35. Otherwise it’s the other way.

Hope Harry blocks his a** off tonight. The pressure is on the D to keep the score close with a patchwork secondary and injured HT. Who knows if Barmore will play or how much and how well? Has anyone seen him since he was carted off? Dugger also a question mark. Gotta win turnovers.

The Brad Allen crew will ref this game tonight. Should be balanced for both teams

After the game at NE (without Dugger), I don’t know how you can say the Harris fumble is the ONLY difference. They had a plan on O, and executed it, and BB didnt counter til very late.

im anxious to see what happens this time with Mckenzie slants and QBs rollouts.

If the pats fix those two problems from Jill-game 2 ( and the ST nonsense and prejudiced ref-ing is even handed at least [ or even better in our favor]) THEN I think the odds flip to us to win. 65-35. Otherwise it’s the other way.
The Bills were 11-6 the patriots 10-7
They split their games.
If Harris doesn’t fumble the patriots are 11-6
That is the difference in their seasons.

The patriots won in Buffalo.
Jc Jackson dropped a 4th quarter easy int deep in bills territory with the game at 26-21. It wasn’t a blowout.
Regardless of that I was speaking about the difference in their seasons.

It’s not just the weather, it’s:

1) 20% of the Bills season ticket holders live in the Niagara Falls / Canada area. Right now the border is a mess. You have to take multiple PCR tests. This is the biggest issue.

2) Bills have a vaccine mandate that went into effect mid-season. This resulted in nearly 1,000 people canceling their season tickets and getting refunds, and countless other general fans that are now not allowed to attend.

3) The weather.

Just not a normal year.

That being said, it’s not like the stadium is going to be empty lol. There is only 300 unsold tickets. That’s .004% of the stadium. In other words, you probably won’t even see an empty seat.

For the season, Buffalo is 9th in total attendance. That’s top 10 despite the border issues and vaccine mandate. New England is 12th.
Season ticket holders who don’t cross the border to come to the game do not represent unsold tickets. Anti vac era cancelling their season tickets do not represent unsold seats, they represent tickets for sale.
Sure the bills have maybe 50000 fans who want to go to the game. They should have 50300 or more. Evidently they don’t.

Postseason pay doesn't count against the cap, and I believe Wilkerson gets the active roster pay even if he's inactive. So I wonder if he was elevated just to pay him a little extra at no cap cost.

I think Lazar has it right. With so many questionables they elevated the max ps guys knowing whether they were active depended upon the questionables.
Wondering if JT may be active today in that extra spot for a handful of gadget plays

Hope Harry blocks his a** off tonight. The pressure is on the D to keep the score close with a patchwork secondary and injured HT. Who knows if Barmore will play or how much and how well? Has anyone seen him since he was carted off? Dugger also a question mark. Gotta win turnovers.
Harry is a healthy scratch

Season ticket holders who don’t cross the border to come to the game do not represent unsold tickets. Anti vac era cancelling their season tickets do not represent unsold seats, they represent tickets for sale.
Sure the bills have maybe 50000 fans who want to go to the game. They should have 50300 or more. Evidently they don’t.

No one is talking about unsold tickets.

There are only 300~ unsold (these came available late - typically reserved seats for families of players etc).

What the media is talking about is the RESALE market.

Prices are low because so many people can’t cross the border or are not vaccinated. Thus creating a flood of available RESALE tickets.

No one is talking about unsold tickets.

There are only 300~ unsold (these came available late - typically reserved seats for families of players etc).

What the media is talking about is the RESALE market.

Prices are low because so many people can’t cross the border or are not vaccinated.
So the Bills don’t have enough vaccinated American fans to sell out? That’s embarrassing.

So the Bills don’t have enough vaccinated American fans to sell out? That’s embarrassing.

Unless those 300 tickets are gone by now, I guess so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back