PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Pats at Bills Playoff Pregame Discussion Thread

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Nick foles can beat us in Superbowl with Brady playing on MVP level, anything can happen.

I have a strange feeling we are the 2007 giants ..

This is one of the dumbest comparisons so far. Nearly everything about this team reminds me of the 2009 Patriots except probably less locker room drama.

This is one of the dumbest comparisons so far. Nearly everything about this team reminds me of the 2009 Patriots except probably less locker room drama.
That team had Moss and Welker. This team has..... ummmm nobody like that

I said the Giants not the pats.. heavy underdogs in playoffs..

I said the Giants not the pats.. heavy underdogs in playoffs..

I know you meant the 07 Giants. They were a good team full of stars that was literally the best in the league the very next year at 10-1 until Plaxico shot himself. They then finished a sputtering 2-3. If not for that catastrophe they probably go back to back.

Last edited:
Bills hurt most by penalties of any team; Pats middle-of-the-pack

Ok, now apply this by only using the penalties that SHOULD HAVE BEEN OVERTURNED in replay. And you might se something interesting

It's so funny. Game Day and tickets are STILL available, and as low as 60 or less dollars. For a PLAYOFF GAME. Let there never be talk of the Bills as a good fan base every again by anyone. If you can't sell out a playoff game, with tickets below 100 bucks, regardless of the weathrt, your fan base is subpar at best.

It's so funny. Game Day and tickets are STILL available, and as low as 60 or less dollars. For a PLAYOFF GAME. Let there never be talk of the Bills as a good fan base every again by anyone. If you can't sell out a playoff game, with tickets below 100 bucks, regardless of the weathrt, your fan base is subpar at best.
Time for that billboard to be banned in Foxboro.

Winter storm warning in Buffalo for 12-18 inches and 40mph gusts starting Sunday evening. Dang we’re going to miss it by 24 hours or this game would be really fun to watch. Lol

Looks like Wilkerson has been elevated, hopefully Harry is a healthy scratch. I'm tired of watching that guy be slow off the line and drop passes.

Interesting fact, every game Wilerson has caught a TD pass, we've won. I've got good feelings
Prayer GIF by Beats 4 Hope, Inc.

It really is pathetic

I hope I don’t eat my words but Emmanuel Sanders & 6’2” Gabriel Davis aren’t the worst matchups for Joejuan. I think they can hide him considering both WRs are 4.5+ types at this point.

JC vs Stefon Diggs was more competitive this season. 50-90 yards with a 55% catch rate. Hopefully JC makes a play this time.

How the bills deploy their slot WR (do they bench their starter Beasley for McKenzie) & how the pats defend it (role with Bryant who’s a liability in man or play Ross who is inexperienced but had a good game last week) could determine the pats success on D tonight.

Time for that billboard to be banned in Foxboro.

Hell, we need our own billboard in Orchard Park -- NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS: 28 HOME PLAYOFF GAMES, 28 SELLOUTS (AND COUNTING) -- THE BEST FANS IN FOOTBALL!

According to current forecasts, temperatures could drop to 6 degrees by the time the game gets kicked off at 8:15 p.m. ET with a wind chill factor of -3.

Brrr!

Less than 12 hours to go

I have NO clue.

Everything feels right for an upset.... unfilled stadium, super cold weather, patriots have Stevenson back...

But then.... Buffalo seems ready this time around to avoid that. They seem ready, like they did in week 16 when they beat us at home. Josh Allen acknowdgeled his circulation issues, etc.

There's also some stuff going for them: the temperature will be cold, but the wind will be normal - which means the Bills will be less prone to overthinking. It also means the Pats may try to throw more, which can mask Buffalo's run defense.
The weather will only be dreadful tomorrow.

Pats have a tackle out, Jalen Mills is out, the Bills have extra receivers returning, etc. And they aren't afraid of us. Even in that first game, they weren't afraid. They're the better team, so it comes down to their mentality.

If the game is tight and low scoring, that helps the Patriots. But if Buffalo goes up 10-0, it's a wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back