PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bears @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zappe guns all his passes and then decides to throw a behind and slow floater....smh.
He was trying to avoid getting it batted down. If he's going to succeed, he and the coaching staff will have to figure that out.

Gawd made a play.

Guess Bears pass defense ranking was valid.

Jets lickin their chops

Bad game tonight but we can definitely win the Jete, just needs to perform a complete game, no slow starts or checking out during the game like today

It sucks to go to 3-4 but it's also a game you can afford to lose. 6 or 7 games left against teams ahead of you in the seeding order. Lots of ball left. But they gotta figure out the QB situation fast.

The Bears showing mercy

If I was Chicago I'd've gone for it **** the Patriots lol

Wow..a 20+ loss on MNF before a national audience...versus a clearly inferior team....

I don't care who QB1 is going forward...

Whoever it is, better lead us to the SB or we are looking at Bryce Young in April....

Is it time to fire Belichick after this season? In retrospect (I admit I was against Mac earlier in the game and pro Zappe), his switch from Mac go Zappe reeked of desperation.
Save that question for the post game thread and you’ll get a lot of triggered responses.

Wow I can’t believe how little faith a lot of the fans have after 1 brutal game. You’re never as good as your best game or as bad as your worst. Man have a little faith in this team

Belichick messed up.

He created a mess.

What do you do know?

Zappe ain't gonna be playing the Lions and Browns forever. If he struggles, do you bench him?

If so, how you are going to go back to Mac when you ruined his confidence and embarrassed him?

Neither Mac or Zappe are the answer at qb at this point. Mac can’t seem to get out of his own head, and Zappe is just too damn short. Maybe he can learn to move better to lanes before delivering a ball? Idk.

Bourne was on the shelf this game. Jones is coming off an injury, and Zappe turned into the pumpkin everyone knew, deep down, that he was. The team's best defender was out.

In a bizarre MNF appearance during a truly bizarre NFL season, taking this game as meaning anything deep about the QB position, or the team as a whole, is useless. Just laugh about it and move on.

It sucks to go to 3-4 but it's also a game you can afford to lose. 6 or 7 games left against teams ahead of you in the seeding order. Lots of ball left. But they gotta figure out the QB situation fast.
When you suxk you can’t afford to lose any games, especially Against teams that suck.

post game thread now up, going to lock this one shortly

Gotta respect the Bears protecting Halas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes