PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson needs to be cut. Take the cap hit.

Actually cutting Agholor will actually give the Pats’ $5 million in cap space. He is likely gone. Unfortunatel, Jonnu Smith is uncuttable.

Was no take, just facts. The refs are calling the game the same. We can't stop them, this defense is bad. They got lucky against some subpar QBs and lucky tips here and there during that winning streak.
I understood what you wrote very well and the implication is that if the refs do their job, it will have help the optics. I just disagree, we can't stop them.
Except you didn't use facts. You claiming the refs called the game the same is complete and utter BS. The fact that you are bringing up the winning streak when it has ZERO to do with anything said by me shows you threw in your own garbage that was irrelevant. It has zero to do with what I stated.

So, No. You didn't understand what I wrote. Nothing I said was about "optics". It was about what ACTUALLY happened on the field tonight. Something you seem oblivious to.

You've been saying for months that the 3rd highest targeted (only 5 behind #2) receiver should get more targets? Nice call.
I’ve been saying for months that Mac Jones is our quarterback.

I suspect they are unleashing decades of frustration of us owning them.

How is it possible that you can't run into a forced punt somewhere over the course of two games? That is absolutely incredible how bad they put it on this defense.

Little changes can go a long way. This passive defense would look different under Flores. Matt P, Mayo, and Steve are clearly doing something wrong.

I've truly never seen a Pats team quit on D before. But maybe that's too harsh - cause they never even started playing.

BB is going to either retire after this, or release half the team and start over. Not sure which I prefer actually.

and of course Allen will **** the bed against the Chiefs just like last year

I think this forum and everyone else has to start giving Josh Allen credit he looks so good at the moment and killed the chiefs earlier this year.

bills beat the chiefs next week

Here we go with the typical game day thread purity test. Go eat your prunes and enjoy this massacre.

I say Run DMC sucks and that's a purity test? No, they really DO suck and it's got nothing to do with prunes. You need to just go away.

You've been saying for months that the 3rd highest targeted (only 5 behind #2) receiver should get more targets? Nice call.

He should be #1. What other team’s best receiver is third in targets.

And moron, he is only third because he played two more games than Nelson Agholor. Bourne averaged 4.1 targets a game. Agholor averaged 4.3.

A quick Google search shows no NFL team has scored a touchdown every possession.

At this point I'm rooting for history. This defense deserves to be commemorated for their efforts.

Little changes can go a long way. This passive defense would look different under Flores. Matt P, Mayo, and Steve are clearly doing something wrong.

rofl.gif

The Titans ***** slapped Miami, 34-3, in week 17.

Whoever is blaming the refs looks really foolish. This is a straight beatdown...credit to the Bills. Hopefully

“If it weren’t for the refs not calling offensive holding, which happens on every offensive play, we wouldn’t be losing by 37 points right now.”
No. It doesn't happen on every play. But not surprised you make that ridiculous claim. And there was a helluva lot more NOT called than just that. But, hey, why would we want the games called fairly, right?

I mean, it's ok that Mac Jones get's hit late without a call earlier in the game.. It's ok that two DPIs happen on the same play and Meyers gets punched, in the facemask with no call.. It's ok for Wise to have his face mask grabbed and get taken to the ground with no call.

Mac's getting some good garbage yards here at least. Looks a little better for him.

I hope you guys are behaving yourselves in here, I can only get the forum to refresh every 5 or 6 thread pages.
Since this game was lost after the first drive we've been carrying on a lively covid discussion to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down