PatsFans.com
Search

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceman16

Rookie
No. It doesn't happen on every play. But not surprised you make that ridiculous claim. And there was a helluva lot more NOT called than just that. But, hey, why would we want the games called fairly, right?

I mean, it's ok that Mac Jones get's hit late without a call earlier in the game.. It's ok that two DPIs happen on the same play and Meyers gets punched, in the facemask with no call.. It's ok for Wise to have his face mask grabbed and get taken to the ground with no call.
Sounds like what the Jests fan forums puts out to excuse poor execution from their team.

doesntmatter1

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
rofl.gif

The Titans ***** slapped Miami, 34-3, in week 17.
Not seeing the problem. That sounds like a defensive improvement from this game:rofl:.

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Pats Fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
No. It doesn't happen on every play. But not surprised you make that ridiculous claim. And there was a helluva lot more NOT called than just that. But, hey, why would we want the games called fairly, right?

I mean, it's ok that Mac Jones get's hit late without a call earlier in the game.. It's ok that two DPIs happen on the same play and Meyers gets punched, in the facemask with no call.. It's ok for Wise to have his face mask grabbed and get taken to the ground with no call.
Holding literally, LITERALLY, happens every single play. The Pats hold every play too. The refs let it go if it’s inside the numbers and call it if it’s outside the numbers and obvious. Shut the hell up about the refs. You sound like a complete and utter loser. We’re blown out by 37 points because the Bills have had 7 possessions and 7 TDs. That’s never happened before in NFL postseason history. Go sleep it off.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I wonder if teams will rescind their request to interview Mayo after this.
Not that it's his fault, but boy Steve Jr. is looking pretty bad now.

The defense came in undermanned and beat up, so it was hard to expect much. But they didn't put up a fight, that's the disturbing part.

BradytoMosstoGronk

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
It's gonna be a long offseason Ash. All the trolls will appear to tell us how the team was secretly bad all along, fire Bill, fire Josh, cut the entire offense and defense, sell the team, etc.
Just the reality now, unfortunately. When you're not reaching the AFC title game year in and year out, people lose their patience and are quick to criticize.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Hah I choose to go skiing and have sex with my girl instead of watching this ****. I just checked the score and laughed. Whatevssss

Hammer of Thor

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Get him whatever playoff experience you can. He will be back here.
I mean, it’s not as if he’s been the problem. The 1st pick was a great play by the defense, the 2nd pick was a typical pass defensed that just got tipped in the air. He’s done a decent job dealing with the pressure. The delay of game was a problem, but otherwise I thought he’s been ok. Everyone else though…..

SouthernPatriot

Practice Squad Player
It's gonna be a long offseason Ash. All the trolls will appear to tell us how the team was secretly bad all along, fire Bill, fire Josh, cut the entire offense and defense, sell the team, etc.
It’s gonna be bad for y’all, sorry. I think you might have a few wanting to get rid of Mac too!

zipster9

In the Starting Line-Up
Had the bad feeling from the start.
Bills marched down for TD on 1st possession.
Bolden was wide open (potential TD run) and let the ball go thru his hands and hits his body...

jdlboot14

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
What we learned this season is that MIA and BUF own us.
The entire offseason has to be centered around retooling the D to contain Allen.

Antdawg

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Holding literally, LITERALLY, happens every single play. The Pats hold every play too. The refs let it go if it’s inside the numbers and call it if it’s outside the numbers and obvious. Shut the hell up about the refs. You sound like a complete and utter loser. We’re blown out by 37 points because the Bills have had 7 possessions and 7 TDs. That’s never happened before in NFL postseason history. Go sleep it off.

You're fighting a losing battle, my man. You're never going to get over on the drunk posting fan complaining about the refs as you're being routed by 37 and haven't had a single stop on D.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Honestly, the Bills are a really good team and quite possibly SB bound.

I am actually looking forward to watching KC / BUF / TEN(if Henry still has it this year) battle it out for the AFC. Bengals may be a sleeper there. Should be an interesting 2 rounds there

Kontradiction

#1 Biggest Pats Fan
PatsFans.com Supporter
“The Bills have had 3 TDs that wouldn’t have happened had the refs called holding!”

*Pats losing by 30*

Status
Not open for further replies.