PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It doesn't happen on every play. But not surprised you make that ridiculous claim. And there was a helluva lot more NOT called than just that. But, hey, why would we want the games called fairly, right?

I mean, it's ok that Mac Jones get's hit late without a call earlier in the game.. It's ok that two DPIs happen on the same play and Meyers gets punched, in the facemask with no call.. It's ok for Wise to have his face mask grabbed and get taken to the ground with no call.
Sounds like what the Jests fan forums puts out to excuse poor execution from their team.

rofl.gif

The Titans ***** slapped Miami, 34-3, in week 17.
Not seeing the problem. That sounds like a defensive improvement from this game:rofl:.

No. It doesn't happen on every play. But not surprised you make that ridiculous claim. And there was a helluva lot more NOT called than just that. But, hey, why would we want the games called fairly, right?

I mean, it's ok that Mac Jones get's hit late without a call earlier in the game.. It's ok that two DPIs happen on the same play and Meyers gets punched, in the facemask with no call.. It's ok for Wise to have his face mask grabbed and get taken to the ground with no call.
Holding literally, LITERALLY, happens every single play. The Pats hold every play too. The refs let it go if it’s inside the numbers and call it if it’s outside the numbers and obvious. Shut the hell up about the refs. You sound like a complete and utter loser. We’re blown out by 37 points because the Bills have had 7 possessions and 7 TDs. That’s never happened before in NFL postseason history. Go sleep it off.

I wonder if teams will rescind their request to interview Mayo after this.
Not that it's his fault, but boy Steve Jr. is looking pretty bad now.

The defense came in undermanned and beat up, so it was hard to expect much. But they didn't put up a fight, that's the disturbing part.

It's gonna be a long offseason Ash. All the trolls will appear to tell us how the team was secretly bad all along, fire Bill, fire Josh, cut the entire offense and defense, sell the team, etc.
Just the reality now, unfortunately. When you're not reaching the AFC title game year in and year out, people lose their patience and are quick to criticize.

Hah I choose to go skiing and have sex with my girl instead of watching this ****. I just checked the score and laughed. Whatevssss

Get him whatever playoff experience you can. He will be back here.
I mean, it’s not as if he’s been the problem. The 1st pick was a great play by the defense, the 2nd pick was a typical pass defensed that just got tipped in the air. He’s done a decent job dealing with the pressure. The delay of game was a problem, but otherwise I thought he’s been ok. Everyone else though…..

It's gonna be a long offseason Ash. All the trolls will appear to tell us how the team was secretly bad all along, fire Bill, fire Josh, cut the entire offense and defense, sell the team, etc.
It’s gonna be bad for y’all, sorry. I think you might have a few wanting to get rid of Mac too!

The only positives I can take from this game was the game wasn’t too big for Mac Jones and he played fairly well considering the situation and the play of Bourne.

We lose by 204 points,"The refs man" - DaBruinz
Nope. But not surprised you have to resort to lying in an attempt to make a point Shows just how ridiculous you are and that you don't actually follow what I've said on a regular basis.

Had the bad feeling from the start.
Bills marched down for TD on 1st possession.
Bolden was wide open (potential TD run) and let the ball go thru his hands and hits his body...

More like a drop.

Ok, that was a bad pass by Mac, and bad recognition that Henry was open so quickly.

What we learned this season is that MIA and BUF own us.
The entire offseason has to be centered around retooling the D to contain Allen.

Yup. That about sums up the game

Holding literally, LITERALLY, happens every single play. The Pats hold every play too. The refs let it go if it’s inside the numbers and call it if it’s outside the numbers and obvious. Shut the hell up about the refs. You sound like a complete and utter loser. We’re blown out by 37 points because the Bills have had 7 possessions and 7 TDs. That’s never happened before in NFL postseason history. Go sleep it off.

You're fighting a losing battle, my man. You're never going to get over on the drunk posting fan complaining about the refs as you're being routed by 37 and haven't had a single stop on D.

Honestly, the Bills are a really good team and quite possibly SB bound.

I am actually looking forward to watching KC / BUF / TEN(if Henry still has it this year) battle it out for the AFC. Bengals may be a sleeper there. Should be an interesting 2 rounds there

“The Bills have had 3 TDs that wouldn’t have happened had the refs called holding!”

*Pats losing by 30*

Bounne > Harry BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots