PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who won the coin toss ?

When will Adalius Judon wake the fuk up?

ok this is not optimal

They may be sitting players by the 3rd quarter the way it looks.

Unbelievably overrated Patriots defense. Can't stop the Bills. Game over, decent season, but what an immense disappointment given their 9-4 first place record just a month or so ago.

embarrassing. Anyone think Steve Belichick would be in the same position on any other NFL team?

I'm glad Knox is overrated.

This defense sucks sweaty balls, BUT that no call on Wise getting tackled not held is what kept that drive going. I hate when refs are part of a game, but obvious shyt like that has to be called.

who is calling the Defensive plays ???? terrible game plan so far and they have zero energy tonight, zero !!

McDermott won't let up. if the defense doesn't get better Buffalo will score 42 tonight

Bills playing catch...Patriots can't catch.

embarrassing. Anyone think Steve Belichick would be in the same position on any other NFL team?
My initial thoughts would be no, but not totally sure.

I said before this game. The Pats need to get Allen off his game. Start throwing in some blitzes. They can’t get pressure on him with a four man rush. They aren’t covering the receivers anyway with seven in coverage. Might as well rush Allen’s throws.

Baby steps... all starts with Gunner taking a knee here and not costing us another 15 yards. It aint over till its over

I'm still happy with our season,,, but these guys are going to be a serious problem for years to come no mater how good we do in the off season.

Maybe the talent gap is too much to overcome. Like, when you have a team of solid / good players, things must go your way often for you to win.

Right now, I don’t know ‘who steps up with a fantastic play’ to get you back in it.

Mac really showed something on that first drive though. Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST