PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing from behind again. Looking forward to some better execution on both sides of the ball. Might be next season though.

I wanted this game to be competitive.......

You have to go for it.

Seriously what in the world was that spot. It looked like Harris didn't step out of bounds until he was past the marker. But they spot it like 2 yards short. WHAT?

How do you punt there when this wet blanket defense can’t stop anything

Would be nice to see the Bills punter at some point

Cowardless team. Sitting in man coverage which shredded you last game and is shredding you again. Horrible coaching from Bill down to his assistants. I didn’t expect them to win but to come out like this is inexcusable.

Look at that, the Bills d lineman is faster than any Pats LB.

Game over

I think the problem is a combination, but they don’t look ready for this game.

The team doesn't have the talent. Belichick didn't tell Hightower to miss a tackle. He didn't tell Bryant to get shaken out of his shoes. He didn't fail to hold the line on the inside run by Allen. Etc....

That's not on playcalling.

Why would you casually run out of bounds in front of the first down marker in a scrimmage, much less a playoff game? Give Rhamondre a chance then if that is the effort

I don’t see adapting in Bill’s strategy. Just the same stubborn overly conservative play calling.

The team doesn't have the talent. Belichick didn't tell Hightower to miss a tackle. He didn't tell Bryant to get shaken out of his shoes. He didn't fail to hold the line on the inside run by Allen. Etc....

That's not on playcalling.
Why are you still here, Mr. Tampa Bay Fan?

At this point, we need a turnover badly!!!!

If I was the coach I go for it there. It's the only chance you have to turn the momentum. Yeah they likely score if you don't get it....But they likely score anyways even if you punt. This defense can't stop a nose bleed.

Moot point. Henry got away with a false start.

Josh blows it again…..we won’t stop their offense, so why run it on 3rd and 3?

So I guess since Mac threw a pick, they aren’t going to let him throw the ball again! Typical!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes