PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

lmao the NFC South is a cesspool. If the Bucs can win tomorrow its almost like mathematically theirs.

Imagine choosing Jimmy over Brady for a 3rd time?

That would be laughable if they brought him back. Garoppolo has proven to be too injury prone, although even when healthy, he has some real stinkers. Brady would probably cost around the same too.

Bucs stink dude.
I love TB as much as anybody but they're a bad football team right now.
The Bucs are fixable.

Leftwhich stinks but if Arians and Brady have more control then it might get better.

As for Bowles. He's a pretty good coordinator but is horrible as a head coach. If he stops coaching scared, then it might get better too.

Last edited:
Bucs winning tomorrow and then losing to the Niners next week might be the best case for the next 2 games laughably enough. Bucs aren't getting out of the 4 seed, it's not happening. What is up for debate is which team they'll host in the Wild Card. And unless the Giants keep falling that means whoever ends second in the AFC West. So either the Niners or Seahawks. And NO ONE should want to face the 49ers in the playoffs especially right away. So if the Bucs lose to the Niners that will help them win their division and ensure they face either the Seahawks or Giants at home in the first round.

oh i screwed that all up im a moron. 4 plays the 5 seed. So the cowboys or the very off chance of the Eagles. Yikes nm thats bad.

Last edited:
Bucs winning tomorrow and then losing to the Niners next week might be the best case for the next 2 games laughably enough. Bucs aren't getting out of the 4 seed, it's not happening. What is up for debate is which team they'll host in the Wild Card. And unless the Giants keep falling that means whoever ends second in the AFC West. So either the Niners or Seahawks. And NO ONE should want to face the 49ers in the playoffs especially right away. So if the Bucs lose to the Niners that will help them win their division and ensure they face either the Seahawks or Giants at home in the first round.

49ers just lost JAG for the season.

Tannehill is back to sucking. His contract is very moveable next season whether via trade or cut. Vrabel should already be tampering with Brady or his window to win a Super Bowl is shut.

He's done again? Wow!
That's it, he'll now be known as Jimmy Galassopo.
It's not just that but mainly because he makes poor decisions. I thought that he finally learned when to fall down, but for some reason he kept on trying to get away from that sack.

After backing up Brady for 3 years, you'd think he'd learn how to give up on a play to live another day.

Tannehill is back to sucking. His contract is very moveable next season whether via trade or cut. Vrabel should already be tampering with Brady or his window to win a Super Bowl is shut.
Tennessee is starting to look like the best and most realistic option.

Buccaneers are back to Suckaneers with their bad coaching.
49rs didn't want him before at 23 and 43. They are not going to want him now at 46.
Tua playing good for Miami.
Raiders have gotten their act together.
Lions are not contenders.
Pats. BB would have to spend big to show that they are all in for Brady's last year. BB doesn't go all in.

Tennessee is starting to look like the best and most realistic option.

Buccaneers are back to Suckaneers with their bad coaching.
49rs didn't want him before at 23 and 43. They are not going to want him now at 46.
Tua playing good for Miami.
Raiders have gotten their act together.
Lions are not contenders.
Pats. BB would have to spend big to show that they are all in for Brady's last year. BB doesn't go all in.
Bill goes all in for himself. I remember hearing a theory a while back that Kraft gives Bill a total figure to spend that includes the salary cap. The rest is for his coaching staff or whatever else he needs. He gets the leftovers. That could explain the nonsense that's going on this year with the coaching staff.

Bucs stink dude.
I love TB as much as anybody but they're a bad football team right now.
I can't agree with this. "Bad football team" is overstating it. Their run game totally sucks. And their head coach is an interminable moron. But they have a great quarterback who is still capable of elite play. Their WRs are good enough when healthy and engaged. And their defense is generally good. With the 49ers down to Brock Purdy, I'm counting them out, bye bye. Minnesota isn't that good of a team. Probably one of the worst 10-2 teams you'll ever see. NYJ should have beat them yesterday but they're the NYJ so they squandered their opportunities. The Eagles seem to be legit, and Hurts may be the league MVP, but I can envision them losing to the Bucs in the postseason. Dallas is good but they're probably looking at a wild card spot and I like the Bucs over them at Tampa Bay. There's still a path for the Bucs to make it to the Super Bowl. And I would favor them in a matchup with Buffalo on Brady's reputation alone.

I can't agree with this. "Bad football team" is overstating it. Their run game totally sucks. And their head coach is an interminable moron. But they have a great quarterback who is still capable of elite play. Their WRs are good enough when healthy and engaged. And their defense is generally good. With the 49ers down to Brock Purdy, I'm counting them out, bye bye. Minnesota isn't that good of a team. Probably one of the worst 10-2 teams you'll ever see. NYJ should have beat them yesterday but they're the NYJ so they squandered their opportunities. The Eagles seem to be legit, and Hurts may be the league MVP, but I can envision them losing to the Bucs in the postseason. Dallas is good but they're probably looking at a wild card spot and I like the Bucs over them at Tampa Bay. There's still a path for the Bucs to make it to the Super Bowl. And I would favor them in a matchup with Buffalo on Brady's reputation alone.
They lost to Pittsburgh, Carolina, Browns, and were mere seconds from losing to a horrible Rams team. They've sucked this year, luckily the rest of the NFCS suck even more.

Imagine choosing Jimmy over Brady for a 3rd time?

Garoppolo is finished in SF. And it would be unwise for any franchise to pursue him as their QB1 for next season. Brady to SF looks more probable than ever.

They lost to Pittsburgh, Carolina, Browns, and were mere seconds from losing to a horrible Rams team. They've sucked this year, luckily the rest of the NFCS suck even more.
Pittsburgh could finish the season at 9-8. The Browns are a sneaky decent football team that could make some noise at the end of the season with Watson now in the fold. There's no excuse for that Carolina loss. I get it, the 5-6 record sucks, and they've looked really bad in some spots, but I wouldn't be shocked if they find themselves in the NFCCG.

Garoppolo is finished in SF. And it would be unwise for any franchise to pursue him as their QB1 for next season. Brady to SF looks more probable than ever.
With their loaded roster, I understand why Brady would want to go to San Fran, but they just drafted Lance with the number 2 pick overall last year, plus Brady hasn't been that great this year. I think if San Fran wins the Sb this year, it wouldn't make any sense for Brady to go there.
I agree with you that he's not going back to Tampa, wouldn't be shocked if he retires or goes to Miami. I don't see him going back to the Pats either.

Agree, they've been a bad team that hasn't lived up to expectations.

lol, so last week you wouldn't be surprised if they finished the season with a losing record and now you have them going to the SB? Ok, I guess we shall see, One game at a time.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back