23% starting for Las Vegas
22% starting for San Francisco
20% returning to Tampa Bay
13% starting for Tennessee
12% retiring
5% returning to New England
3% starting for New Orleans
2% starting for Detroit
Where did you get these %? I'd have the retiring percentage at around 35% and the Detroit % higher.

The rest of the % could be drastically different next month depending on how things play out.

Where did you get these %?
My own speculation.

I'd have the retiring percentage at around 35% and the Detroit % higher.
I think he retires if he concludes he sucks or no one shows genuine interest in his services. I do think Tampa Bay probably would have him back but he already returned there reluctantly once and now the circumstances have really gone sour. He must be totally disgusted with Bowles, probably fell over when he heard Bowles say he was afraid he might throw an interception, and I don't recall Brady saying anything complimentary about Bowles at any time this entire season.

The rest of the % could be drastically different next month depending on how things play out.
It's a moving target.

Last edited:
You know the won a super bowl right
I think he means from 2021 to 2022. I honestly thought Bowles wouldn't be an issue necessarily because he would stay away from the offense HOWEVER I believe the overly conservative and stubborn approach has been dictated by Bowles and his game/time management skills are beyond putrid.

Another huge Bowles mistake.
What is there to lose going for it on the opponents 37 yard line? If they didn't convert, that isn't a terribly bad field position to start in. Just mind boggling.

What is there to lose going for it on the opponents 37 yard line? If they didn't convert, that isn't a terribly bad field position to start in. Just mind boggling.
The Bucs D was playing great. I had no issue with the punt there. IIRC, the Browns turned the ball over on downs.

The last clip is the overtime throw deep to Evans. The throw is perfect and Evans just let it drop. He didn't even have to lay out for it although it might have made the catch easier.

There are other clips showing the disconnection between Brady and Evans. Bottom line, Evans has cost the Bucs at least 2 games.

Not only does Brady have to contend with Bowles and Leftwhich but his star receiver is also sinking the season.

The Bucs D was playing great. I had no issue with the punt there. IIRC, the Browns turned the ball over on downs.
Then it should have been no sweat to start at the 37 yard line.

Also, the Bucs D has shown that it can't play great for the full 4 quarters. They start to break down in the 2nd half at some point, usually against the run. Which they did in the Browns game and most of the other games.

Actually, the logic is reversed. If your D is playing great, you go for it and trust the D to make the stop on the shorter field.

No way in a million opportunities is Arians handling that situation like Bowles. The Bucs need the no risk it no biscuit attitude back. Or at least something considerably less conservative than Bowles.

At this point Brady just needs to exert his will in these situations. When the dumbass nobody on the sideline is calling for something predictably conservative and brainless, Brady should just wave him off in disgust and do what's needed. There were several opportunities for the Bucs to optimize their chances for success against Cleveland and Bowles just literally passed all of them up.

The last clip is the overtime throw deep to Evans. The throw is perfect and Evans just let it drop. He didn't even have to lay out for it although it might have made the catch easier.

There are other clips showing the disconnection between Brady and Evans. Bottom line, Evans has cost the Bucs at least 2 games.

Not only does Brady have to contend with Bowles and Leftwhich but his star receiver is also sinking the season.
Evans needs a sports psychologist. He's playing like someone whose head isn't in the game at all. And he bottomed out against Cleveland with really, really bad performance.

No way in a million opportunities is Arians handling that situation like Bowles. The Bucs need the no risk it no biscuit attitude back. Or at least something considerably less conservative than Bowles.

At this point Brady just needs to exert his will in these situations. When the dumbass nobody on the sideline is calling for something predictably conservative and brainless, Brady should just wave him off in disgust and do what's needed. There were several opportunities for the Bucs to optimize their chances for success against Cleveland and Bowles just literally passed all of them up.
The other possibility is Brady doesn't think he can assert himself due to possible blowback from the hyper sensitive media.

"White privileged male undermining his African American superior". It's a no win situation for Brady

The other possibility is Brady doesn't think he can assert himself due to possible blowback from the hyper sensitive media.

"White privileged male undermining his African American superior". It's a no win situation for Brady
The reality is race has nothing to do with it. Brady is a 7-time Super Bowl winner with 5 Super Bowl MVPs. The greatest player in the history of the NFL. Bowles as a head coach got worse every season in New York... 10, 5, 5 and 4 wins. There's no excuse for this Bucs team to be under .500 right now. Bowles is worse than a zero, he's actually hurting the team. No question at this point that Brady should be taking absolute control of the offense, every aspect of it.

True about the weather but he probably could get over that with the perfect situation otherwise.

The Patriots locker room would love the return of Brady. The fans would love it. The media would love it. What's not to love?
That is true.

I think we'd need a much better situation with the coaching staff than we have now for Brady to even ponder the idea.

The reality is race has nothing to do with it. Brady is a 7-time Super Bowl winner with 5 Super Bowl MVPs. The greatest player in the history of the NFL. Bowles as a head coach got worse every season in New York... 10, 5, 5 and 4 wins. There's no excuse for this Bucs team to be under .500 right now. Bowles is worse than a zero, he's actually hurting the team. No question at this point that Brady should be taking absolute control of the offense, every aspect of it.
I fully agree, but I can also see why he might have hesitation from forcing the issue

The Pats have a rebuilt and strong roster, and the cap space available for 2023.

It would definitely be Brady's last year, so they can still keep both Mac and Zappe.

I think it comes down to BB. If BB wants Brady back I give it a 34% chance, 33% chance retirement, and 33% another team.

So I guess we can ***gattabout Gronkie coming back this December prepping for the playoffs. Stick a fork in it.

And moron #2 Leftwich says his excuse for ineptly running the ball so much on first down is to sustain the play action pass.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back