PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I don’t think the Bucs schedule is that bad.

Two of the big seeding games (Rams, Packers) are at home. We’ll see if the Cowboys are actually good again.

AFC North is not exactly a force. Bengals are good but 10/11 wins good…not a powerhouse. Ravens are not dominant. Steelers have no QB. Browns are likely to be back in the dregs of the league even with Watson.

For NFC South, obviously the Rams are tough and Niners might be too. Seahawks are now a bottom feeder; I bet the Cardinals are projected to be .500.

Their own division is pretty bad…Ryan gone, not that the Falcons ever beat Brady with him; Panthers look SOL at QB. Saints are always tough but that’s on the Bucs.

Chiefs matchup kind of sucks, just in terms of having that extra road game at KC which could impact the seeding.
Rams game is the key for the HFA

I see them beating GB and sweeping the AFC North other than cincy. Steelers/Ravens/Browns all run centric teams and thats Tampas strength

KC game is a tossup

Rams game is the key for the HFA

I see them beating GB and sweeping the AFC North other than cincy. Steelers/Ravens/Browns all run centric teams and thats Tampas strength

KC game is a tossup
Rumor is game against KC will be in Germany w/ Bucs as home team. I hope that's the case. It'll be awesome.

I mean if Brady spends a day throwing to him and thinks he can still do it fine I’ll trust his judgement.
What Brady wants, Brady gets. If Edelman is not on the Bucs it's because he isn't able to. If Amendola isn't on the Bucs it's because Brady thinks the Bucs could do better at WR5 and WR6.

What Brady wants, Brady gets. If Edelman is not on the Bucs it's because he isn't able to. If Amendola isn't on the Bucs it's because Brady thinks the Bucs could do better at WR5 and WR6.
Who is WR4 behind Evans / Godwin / Gage?

They need another good cover player and 2 more for the Dline. I hope White is working on his game this summer too because he was complete dogshit last year and him making the pro bowl is almost as big of an abomination as Kyler Murray the last 2 years. Now everytime I see his name they put "Pro Bowler" next to it.
kyler Murray in the pro bowl 2 years running is a joke and I agree with White. You would think that with fans just getting 1/3 the vote, it wouldn't be such a popularity contest.

I can confirm it’s a one-year deal for Will Gholston to return to the Bucs. Will be his 10th season in Tampa Bay and a key first re-signing for Bucs on the defensive line.

Ha. Unsigned free agents? Bucs still have ... Gronkowski and Suh and Pierre-Paul and Gabbert and O'Connor and Triner and Bernard and Jones and Wells and McLendon and Minter and Sherman and Desir and Adams and technically also Curtis Riley.

Bell? Lol

As I watch the caravan of Bucs players flock back to the team because of Brady, it is still stunning to me that Bill let him walk when he could have helped make the Pats a championship team for 4-5 years AND also ran the offense freeing Bill to just focus on the defense instead of having the cluster of Mayo and his son. Why Bill was so anxious to start the reset is his own personal nightmare. With how strong the AFC is, Pats may be the 12th team this year or lower.

So did Bill low ball Fournette? I am guessing hard yes.
Of course he did. That's what Bill does for every player. If you want to play for the Pats you have to do it for less.

kyler Murray in the pro bowl 2 years running is a joke and I agree with White. You would think that with fans just getting 1/3 the vote, it wouldn't be such a popularity contest.
Power of the press.

Tyreek Hill is available.

The Bucs broke that team. :D

Lmao if the Chiefs lose Hill what the hell. Bucs will crush them.

Lmao if the Chiefs lose Hill what the hell. Bucs will crush them.
Heading over to chiefsplanet now ... should be awesome.

Imagine if Tampa landed him? LOL

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back