PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Now watch for Marcus Mariota to the #Falcons. Sources say Atlanta is expected to pursue a reunion with Mariota and Arthur Smith, who was with Mariota during his time with the #Titans.

Ryan traded to the Colts.

The exodus of talent from NFC to AFC continues:

Russell Wilson
Matt Ryan
Davante Adams
Khalil Mack
Chandler Jones
Von Miller
Amari Cooper
Christian Kirk
Robert Woods
Brandon Scherff
Randy Gregory
Marcus Williams
Alex Cappa

Famous Jameis is back in New Orleans.

The #Saints are re-signing QB Jameis Winston to a two-year deal with a base value of $28 million, including $21M guaranteed, sources tell me and @RapSheet. So after missing out on Deshaun Watson, New Orleans turns to an old friend at QB.

The QB musical chairs game is almost over.

Mayfield
JAG
Mariota (?)

I am not a religious man. But Brady’s continued career arc in Tampa perfectly coinciding with the 20 years long garbage AFC East becoming actually good and the long time very good AFC South becoming a self immolating disaster has me believing in something.

Ex-Pats in Tampa:

Tom Brady
Gronk
Shaq Mason
Logan Ryan

Who's next?

Gilly?
Jules?
Danny?

Falcons announced they have agreed to terms on a two-year contract with QB Marcus Mariota, who reunites with HC Arthur Smith.

Chris Godwin called this past week as a "whirlwind" with Tom Brady coming out of retirement. "I think it just restores faith in the Bucs fanbase. We’re back, man, and we’re not laying down for nobody. We’re coming back to try to make it to the top of the mountain.”

Brady should commit to 3 more years not only because I personally deserve it but the 3rd year can be fake since he won’t want a retirement tour. So he really commits to 2 years.

Tom Brady will likely adjust his contract to free up cap space for the Buccaneers, per source. Not expected to be a significant restructure -- more of a move for cap purposes. No specific timeline at the moment, but it's been discussed.

Hmm. This implies he’s not signing a break the bank deal ala Stafford because, I would think, that would be a significant restructure even if via cap magic it still lowers his cap hit this season.

Brady should commit to 3 more years not only because I personally deserve it but the 3rd year can be fake since he won’t want a retirement tour. So he really commits to 2 years.

I missed like 4 games this year and had to stream the playoffs loss. Not next year I took Brady for granted I will be watching every single second

I missed like 4 games this year and had to stream the playoffs loss. Not next year I took Brady for granted I will be watching every single second
I shook the cobwebs out of my wallet and sprung for nyfl game pass. It was worth it but will disappear as soon as Brady's done.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back