PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2022 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I guess the cap works so long as every player is greedy. 25mil/y with Mahomes or 30mil/y with the Jets. I mean seriously?

Heading over to chiefsplanet now ... should be awesome.
They're on suicide watch.

It is a big deal. Hill is so vital to their offense

No more Mickey Mouse throws

I guess the cap works so long as every player is greedy. 25mil/y with Mahomes or 30mil/y with the Jets. I mean seriously?
Hey I'll never care about somebody wanting to get paid. Even this POS of a human he's still allowed to get as much as he can.

Hey I'll never care about somebody wanting to get paid. Even this POS of a human he's still allowed to get as much as he can.
But he would get paid either way.

This is about vanity not fairness. He saw what Adams got and now wants the same. Of course he can go ahead and good for him but would you choose a fortune to play with Mahomes or a bigger fortune to die with the Jets.

He’s a dolphin now. So the worst offseason in Patriots history continues.

5 draft picks including a 1st and a 2nd this year and you pay him 30mil/y. Why ? They still can't win the division. Just crazy. Not good news for the pats though.

5 draft picks including a 1st and a 2nd this year and you pay him 30mil/y. Why ? They still can't win the division. Just crazy. Not good news for the pats though.

Setting the stage for Brady coming next season.

The entire NFL landscape just changed, and it's based upon a WR. The Chiefs just went from the being arguably best team in the AFC to being just another contender.

And the Dolphins have just become a "Well, if the QB can take advantage of this..." team.

And what a freakin' haul

The entire NFL landscape just changed, and it's based upon a WR. The Chiefs just went from the being arguably best team in the AFC to being just another contender.

And the Dolphins have just become a "Well, if the QB can take advantage of this..." team.

And what a freakin' haul

The AFC is currently a charnel house.

With all the additions the Dolphins have made, I think I've got to put them above the Patriots right now. So, here's to hoping that the new HC is a train wreck.

With all the additions the Dolphins have made, I think I've got to put them above the Patriots right now. So, here's to hoping that the new HC is a train wreck.
Yeah. I think so too. I also think they are going to make a move at QB. Can't believe they stay with Tua with these weapons. Maybe they trade for Jimmy or Cousins?

Game against KC became waaay easier.

Game against KC became waaay easier.
JuJu will be locked down by Davis
Kelce can be covered by Lavonte with some help if need be
Hardman is a JAG
You can't run on Tampa

Yeah. I think so too. I also think they are going to make a move at QB. Can't believe they stay with Tua with these weapons. Maybe they trade for Jimmy or Cousins?
Cousins just got extended. MIA has no picks left but then again JG won't cost more than a 3rd. I don't see how he makes them better than Tua.

I think Dolphins just shot themselves in the foot for the future, so it's good for the Pats.

I don't see the Pats going far this year, so doesn't matter for them in fact getting a higher draft pick isn't a bad thing. But are the Dolphins seriously going all in with Tua at QB? Lol, especially considering all the other top contenders in the AFC they would have to go through.

Licht said on SiriusXM that he talked to Rob Gronkowski at Cam Brate's wedding over the weekend but that "I'm giving Gronk a little space" and that he knows he has a spot with the Bucs if he decides to play again this fall. Gronk has said there's a "very good chance" he's a Buc.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back