PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

Thanks. Was while I was a kid as a military brat and later while I was in the Army.

I lived there for eight years. Loved it. Became pretty fluent in German although I always conjugated my sentences like an American. Haha

Was at a local guesthaus when Germany won the world cup. That was awesome. Never been around so many happy people at once. Haha
Ha, was stationed at Zweibrucken when they won that World Cup in 90. They went crazy.

Berlin (Templehoff AFB) when I was young and Miesau, Saarbruken, and Zweibruken when I was older.
Weilerbach (between Ramstein and Kaiserslautern) here. My dad was a GS13 Contractor assigned to Vogelweh.. (86-88)

Berlin (Templehoff AFB) when I was young and Miesau, Saarbruken, and Zweibruken when I was older.

I used to live in Berlin in my youth. Flew out of Templehof more than once.

Would prefer talk about teams’ needs, picks, and direction they are going...
Agreed. Macho man died 9 years ago and not relevant to the draft

The Browns D is going to be monstrous.

doesn't anyone have a little patience? See it on Twitter, or hear the pick actually announced a few minutes later. What's the rush?
Why should everyone else have to wait on you?

I've never been to Berlin tbh but i visited saarbrücken two or three years ago. I live near Frankfurt

That has to be a great experience. Living and learning different cultures

Jok went to a place they can utilize his talents. He would be more of a suped up Pat Chung if he came to the Pats whi h wouldnt of been a bad thing but more of a situational player imo.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back