PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft - Day 2 Discussion Thread

Haha. Aber ich liebe ein bittburger oils.
Yes. I just found it about a month ago at Total Wine store. Couldn't believe it.
I see you one wine store, and raise you one beer store:

Not a drinker any more, but when I was, this place always had more than ein Bitt.

Wouldn't surprise me if the remaining 3rd and 4th are traded together to get up to the mid 3rd. Fewer roster spots to fill than normal and a shallower draft pool. Grab one more guy who is going to make the roster and then wait a hundred picks or so before grabbing some longer shots.
Agreed. Someone -maybe Kyed - did a way-too-early roster for New England...got it down to 54, with lots of good players missing. This year's draft was FA. Adding the QB and Barmore caps it off.

WFT has to pick a QB, right?

Or not.

Was it work related? I think it's pretty remarkable that you still can write german after all those years, great job;)

Thanks. Was while I was a kid as a military brat and later while I was in the Army.

I lived there for eight years. Loved it. Became pretty fluent in German although I always conjugated my sentences like an American. Haha

Was at a local guesthaus when Germany won the world cup. That was awesome. Never been around so many happy people at once. Haha

WFT has to pick a QB, right?

Or not.
They put money into Heinecke, Fitzpatrick (vet), and Kyle Allen. From reports, Heinecke showed enough during the play-offs that they are going to start the season with him..

Wouldn't surprise me if the remaining 3rd and 4th are traded together to get up to the mid 3rd. Fewer roster spots to fill than normal and a shallower draft pool. Grab one more guy who is going to make the roster and then wait a hundred picks or so before grabbing some longer shots.
This is the year we should do this. Go for quality over quantity. Next year go back to trying to collect many tickets in the lottery when life might be more back to normal. Plus the Patriots are going to have fewer places on the roster to fill this season.

Oh crap I didn’t even know the Pats picked already. Bill took the fatty I wanted.

No DB!

Reactions: Ian
Thanks. Was while I was a kid as a military brat and later while I was in the Army.

I lived there for eight years. Loved it. Became pretty fluent in German although I always conjugated my sentences like an American. Haha

Was at a local guesthaus when Germany won the world cup. That was awesome. Never been around so many happy people at once. Haha
the language is complicated for me as well :D Where did you live?

How is JOK still there?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back