PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Nobody is a bigger Patriots fan than I am.

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
I'll take the 80th post before someone else beats me to it ...

Kraft has a home in God’s state now.

Poor bastards.
Proud of my Boston roots but I gotta admit for the last 30 years I've lived in a beautiful beach town near the NC/SC border. Weather here is similar to J'ville,Kontra, but this place is 1,000x nicer than J'ville.
So who's the poor bastard?

I dunno about all this. I've been eating at a calorie surplus lately. Getting pretty big I'd say

I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.
Actually at 6‘4 320 pounds, besides Trent brown, there are damn few people bigger then me and I root for the pats so ergo your boast is just the delusion of a small Florida man whose days of doing hardcore drugs have addled what little brains he had to begin with.

Dikembe was a pretty big fan of Jones Gray.

Me too. Get in line, pal
Yea but I'm from Charlestown it doesn't get more Boston than that. Legit 9.5 on the Boston scale.
Kraft has a home in God’s state now.

Poor bastards.
C'mon guy like 98% of NHL players from the US are from Mass while you're likely to get killed by a gang of pythons tonight.

Yea but I'm from Charlestown it doesn't get more Boston than that. Legit 9.5 on the Boston scale.
Can't argue with that.
But I lived in JP and Dorchester.
Dorchester is by far the biggest neighborhood in Boston. And isn't the "biggest" what this thread is all about?

Whatever Kontra is having....

Time to move this to a great national deliberative body, the United States House of Representatives.
You’ll have to get the Speaker to agree.

Captain Stone wants you to replace "Thanksdad" Ferentz.
I chuckled at this cuz you are probably right. That said I 100% promise you Ferentz is a better athlete then me and it’s not even close. Yeah I can pick up a small car but I have about a 6 inch vertical and had a sundial used to time my 40 once. NFL guys would go right around me in .2 seconds. I do routinely quote The Princess Bride it’s not my fault I’m the biggest and the strongest, I don’t even exercise. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.
This is F'ing brilliant Kontra. I laughed out loud when I saw it.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back