PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Nobody is a bigger Patriots fan than I am.

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
That’s impressive but I just leaked to the Herald that, not only are you a bastard, but you also steal Cadbury Eggs from Walgreens. You’re no rightful heir and, soon, you’ll be under arrest.
So on top of being a liar you're also a snitch? How low can a man get?

@jimnance there’s a really ugly rumor I want to start and I want to make sure I’ve got it right.

What I really wanna know is how much did you bribe Ian to get that fancy Fan Connection tag ?

If there’s one thing this stupid god damn thread did, it’s make me want to watch the Strangers With Candy movie again. The show was good, but the movie was great. A hot take, I know.

“I know what must have happened. I didn’t send them. I’m glad that’s cleared up.” LMAO.

What I really wanna know is how much did you bribe Ian to get that fancy Fan Connection tag ?
That’s not available to everyone? Should be a drop-down menu next to the subject field.

Big words from the man who hopped off the bandwagon in December before they won their last title

If there’s one thing this stupid god damn thread did, it’s make me want to watch the Strangers With Candy movie again. The show was good, but the movie was great. A hot take, I know.

“I know what must have happened. I didn’t send them. I’m glad that’s cleared up.” LMAO.

Never seen it. Might have to check that out.
This thread is a good example to you kids watching at home that alcohol and keyboards don't mix.

@Kontra, I should at least get credit for cleverly referencing The French Connection. Poughkeepsie Pickers?

@Kontra, I should at least get credit for cleverly referencing The French Connection. Poughkeepsie Pickers?
You’re the second biggest Pats fan now. But a distant second.

Big words from the man who hopped off the bandwagon in December before they won their last title
That’s because I was such a big fan that I put a reverse jinx on them.

You’re the second biggest Pats fan now. But a distant second.
"My contact is a man named Mike Kensil."
Frog+One.jpg
<Frog One

Whatever Kontra is having....

Time to move this to a great national deliberative body, the United States House of Representatives.

I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.

Sorry to burst your bubble but living in Florida is an automatic disqualifier, for many reasons. Not the least of which is too much of this sort of crap going on ...

303-pm-est-recommend-32-send-8113-view-comments-99-email-print-twoet-232-pasco-county-bhes-of...jpeg

Hold on a second guy. I'm the biggest fan pal, I'm from Boston buddy.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back