PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Nobody is a bigger Patriots fan than I am.

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.
good-for-you-way-to-go.gif

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Kontra didn't become a fan until the Patriots won their first game in 1960 he's a ****ing bandwagoner

I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.
Oh, good. I was worried.

No, but I used his name as my username because I am such a HUGE Patriots fan that I like to celebrate the team's punter from 24 years ago. That's my level of dedication.
Mike Patrick says Hi

BTW Nicest guy you'll ever meet

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

We should set up some ground rules on what it takes to be a real Pats fan:

1. You have to agree with everything the organization does. If you don't...as Kontra says "find a new team to root for".
2. You have to like all players and coaches. You should be even more exited with friends and family and retreads. If you root for a backup to play over the current starter then you don't trust the coaching staff and you are wrong.
3. You aren't allowed to criticize draft picks until after their 3rd year...even though more than 95% of their draft picks that don't do anything by their 2nd year don't do anything.
4. You can't get upset when they aren't playing well even though you hear most fans boo at the stadium. Those people aren't real fans they just took time out of their day to pay for tickets to troll the Pats home games.
5. You have to be excited when the offense continually stalls and they trot a kicker on the field to kick a field goal.
I think you also need a dad or uncle who was from Woostah or tewksberry.

(During the Brady years, I beleive that was the difference between a real fan vs. a pinkhat bandwagoner.)

Nobody is a bigger liar than you are

That's exactly what a hater with an "agenda" would say. Troll!!!!!!

So what did i miss lol

I’m such a big fan that I go through the Yellow Pages and look for names that match current or past Patriots, and then I wear THEM on my back.
The Yellow Pages still exist?

You just lied about me being a liar. You probably shoplift, too.
There is only one rightful heir to the throne: me.
You are a pretender and a wannabe.
I have the bloodlines.
Phil Bissel,Boston Globe cartoonist,now retired,created the original Pat Patriot. He based it on my Dad, a former semipro linebacker for the Poughkeepsie Pickers.
Phil Bissel is also my great uncle. He has no children,making me the rightful heir.
So crown me,biitch!

There is only one rightful heir to the throne: me.
You are a pretender and a wannabe.
I have the bloodlines.
Phil Bissel,Boston Globe cartoonist,now retired,created the original Pat Patriot. He based it on my Dad, a former semipro linebacker for the Poughkeepsie Pickers.
Phil Bissel is also my great uncle. He has no children,making me the rightful heir.
So crown me,biitch!
That’s impressive but I just leaked to the Herald that, not only are you a bastard, but you also steal Cadbury Eggs from Walgreens. You’re no rightful heir and, soon, you’ll be under arrest.

Biggest Pats fan and gigachad on the board.

Epitome of an adonis, surprised your wife could handle your seed.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back