PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Nobody is a bigger Patriots fan than I am.

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I figured I’d settle this once and for all since the pissing contests about who is and isn’t a real Pats fan keeps polluting the threads around here. I am the biggest Patriots fan. None of the rest of you even come close. As a matter of fact, I’m such a bigger Patriots fan than the rest of you that you all might as well go root for other teams.

This Is Important Big Deal GIF by King of Boys
talk show lol GIF by iOne Digital

OK!!! I've been thinking about switching allegiance to a team more befitting the current state of the N.F.goondelL...so from hereon forward I'm going to reprise the famous actions of Rolli Cannoli and declare I'm now a fan of....the ASTEROIDS!

I'm sure they'll be a huge planetary hit!

I'm glad we settled this.

you boasting about your holiday weight gain?

I've been looking for a reason to become a slobbering, having sex with siblings, meth head Chiefs fan. This is my opportunity
The Colts are also available to that segment.

OK!!! I've been thinking about switching allegiance to a team more befitting the current state of the N.F.goondelL...so from hereon forward I'm going to reprise the famous actions of Rolli Cannoli and declare I'm now a fan of....the ASTEROIDS!

I'm sure they'll be a huge planetary hit!
I hear suppositories help.

Yeah but Mahommes has lots of shoes, I like that about him
There’s an added incentive that you can do a TikTok dance with his brother… and possibly explore one another’s bodies and, uh, caverns, if that’s the thing you’re into.

I'm a bigger Patriots fan than you are

head control GIF

Challenge accepted.

We should set up some ground rules on what it takes to be a real Pats fan:

1. You have to agree with everything the organization does. If you don't...as Kontra says "find a new team to root for".
2. You have to like all players and coaches. You should be even more exited with friends and family and retreads. If you root for a backup to play over the current starter then you don't trust the coaching staff and you are wrong.
3. You aren't allowed to criticize draft picks until after their 3rd year...even though more than 95% of their draft picks that don't do anything by their 2nd year don't do anything.
4. You can't get upset when they aren't playing well even though you hear most fans boo at the stadium. Those people aren't real fans they just took time out of their day to pay for tickets to troll the Pats home games.
5. You have to be excited when the offense continually stalls and they trot a kicker on the field to kick a field goal.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back