PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fan Connection Nobody is a bigger Patriots fan than I am.

Threads about meetups, get togethers, tailgates, etc.
I'm a big fan of Frank White...in fact, I'm the BIGGEST Frank White fan on this board....

If there’s one thing this stupid god damn thread did, it’s make me want to watch the Strangers With Candy movie again. The show was good, but the movie was great. A hot take, I know.

“I know what must have happened. I didn’t send them. I’m glad that’s cleared up.” LMAO.

Great movie, hilarious thread.

Actually at 6‘4 320 pounds, besides Trent brown, there are damn few people bigger then me and I root for the pats so ergo your boast is just the delusion of a small Florida man whose days of doing hardcore drugs have addled what little brains he had to begin with.
See, that’s where you’re wrong. I’ve only spent hours of days doing hardcore drugs. I bet you feel silly now.

Also, a requirement for being the #1 Pats Fan is to be able to shave your pubes simply by looking down. At your size, you can’t do that. You’re out. If you don’t shave your pubes? You’re out. I suppose I can use you for something, though. You’re a big dude. Maybe an enforcer role? When I introduce our new movement - the Pats Pax Plan - I may designate you “Grand Cyclops.”

Great movie, hilarious thread.
I love Stu, the meat man. Doorbell rings - “Well, it sure as s.hit ain’t for me! I don’t even live here, Susan.”

So you’re the biggest fan huh? Ok, so tell me, how many times have you worn another man’s name on your back?
He's not the biggest fan unless he has that player's name as a tattoo on his back. Any fan can just put on a shirt.

He's not the biggest fan unless he has that player's name as a tattoo on his back. Any fan can just put on a shirt.
I already clarified this. I don’t put shirts on. I put whole men on my back. Last week, I put someone named “Randall Gay” on my back. He got an erection. I haven’t walked right since.

@Kontradiction 6 pages of bullchit. Six.
Star Trek Applause GIF

Glad this was settled. If you aren't **** riding BB, then you can GET OUT

I already clarified this. I don’t put shirts on. I put whole men on my back. Last week, I put someone named “Randall Gay” on my back. He got an erection. I haven’t walked right since.
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Glad this was settled. If you aren't **** riding BB, then you can GET OUT
They should get out. We owe everything to BB. He helped get us out from under Brady's contract and created enough cap room for Cam Newton and Nelson Agholor.

DGAF what or who you wear. If there's not one of these...

s-l500.jpg

...hanging in a place of honor in your home or garage, you're no better than a small d!ck jete fan.
(yeah, I know 'small d!ck Jete fan' is axiomatic)

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back