PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerley visiting Bills...probably already reported

27 year old player who's been around before and was beaten out by the likes of Lavelle Hawkins, Donald Jones and Mike Jenkin's corpse.

2012 - 7 games, 2 targets, 2 catches 5.5 ypc
2013 - 10 games, 52 targets, 25 catches 17.2 ypc
2014 - 16 games, 99 targets, 47 catches 14.7 ypc
2015 - 16 games, 33 targets, 14 catches 14.4 ypc

When you're whining because that guy wasn't brought to the team, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Less than 50 % catch rate every significant season After a couple a games like that Brady would never look to him again.

Also Jarvis Jenkins to the Jets.

Less than 50 % catch rate every significant season After a couple a games like that Brady would never look to him again.

Ya Belichick saw it up close when they had him on the practice squad for 2 weeks in 2012

@MikeGarafolo
OT Russell Okung expected to visit Broncos, source says. Denver looking to bolster OL after losing Ryan Harris. Clady situation fluid too.

Are the Broncos seriously considering Sanchez as their starter? They have about 6.5 million in cap space and have run out of people to cut/restructure besides Clady.

@MikeGarafolo
OT Russell Okung expected to visit Broncos, source says. Denver looking to bolster OL after losing Ryan Harris. Clady situation fluid too.

Are the Broncos seriously considering Sanchez as their starter? They have about 6.5 million in cap space and have run out of people to cut/restructure besides Clady.

They still need to come to terms with Von Miller as well. I don't think he's going to be happy going into training camp on a Franchise Tag.

Elway made a huge mistake matching on Anderson. They could've just as easily selected one of Elliott or Henry in the draft and been in fine shape. Either in Kubiak's system would've flourished.

Elway made a huge mistake matching on Anderson. They could've just as easily selected one of Elliott or Henry in the draft and been in fine shape. Either in Kubiak's system would've flourished.

Hell they could have taken a RB in the 2nd or 3rd, this draft has some pretty solid talent at RB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and signed Arian Foster closer to training camp on a 1 year prove it deal. RBs produce in that Shanahan running scheme.

Matching Anderson was Elway's reaction because they haven't done anything but lose players in FA.

Hell they could have taken a RB in the 2nd or 3rd, this draft has some pretty solid talent at RB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and signed Arian Foster closer to training camp on a 1 year prove it deal. RBs produce in that Shanahan running scheme.

Matching Anderson was Elway's reaction because they haven't done anything but lose players in FA.
It was a pride thing thank God BB wouldnt do that move.

@MikeGarafolo

tebow time.;)

I really like Drake and I think he will be there when they pick in the 2nd, I also think that the Patriots will double dip at RB in the draft and Drake is very likely a target for

He sounds like a nice player but a 2nd round pick is reach. Then again, almost all of the Patriots 2nd rounders seem to be reaches.:rolleyes:

Elway is really f***ing up big time.

I dunna know how good/bad he is doing. What I do know is that hes done a nice job in FA and won a SB.

What is kinda becoming clear to me is that in the 5 years he has run the FO, with the exception of his first two seasons his drafting record is mediocre. That is important because they are losing key players and they need to backfill the talent pool in a cost-effective way.

Now Karlos Dansby would be a good depth LB signing.

Elway is really f***ing up big time.

According to douchebag felger he never makes a wrong move and Pats fans have no right criticizing him because he has run circles around Belichick over the last 4 years. And the hilarious thing is people like Captain Stone agree with that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST