PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS NEWS Official 2024 Free Agency Thread - Day 3

Breaking New England Patriots Team News
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Bengals can pay Both Higgins and Chase so Wolf should offer 34 For Higgins he's young and was our First Choice anyway let him grow with our Young QB.
He’s interesting for sure. If you watched him 2 years ago when Chase went down he filled the number 1 role nicely. You look at him with Chase in the line up and obviously his numbers aren’t there. Inconsistent, yet also a big gamer at times. I’m on the fence with him.

Curl and Simmons still out there at FS. As is Jordan Fuller.

Kendall Fuller and Stephon Gilmore still available at CB.

I'm not like everyone else. I've been good with only adding ONE WR via the draft. Same with QB. But I've wanted 2 OTs. One for LT and 1 Swing. I actually prefer focusing on WR Early and QB later after a trade down. In fact, I'd prefer the QB in round 2.

They could easily get Simmons and Armstead. And still have a ton of cap. Throw in Gilmore…

I don’t think they want to, though, judging by these last few days. I think they want to let the kids play. A lot.
NOT!

We can NOT easily get anyone, other than those who have played her before or/and have connections to our coaches.

Curl and Simmons still out there at FS. As is Jordan Fuller.
Kendall Fuller and Stephon Gilmore still available at CB.

I'm not like everyone else. I've been good with only adding ONE WR via the draft. Same with QB. But I've wanted 2 OTs. One for LT and 1 Swing. I actually prefer focusing on WR Early and QB later after a trade down. In fact, I'd prefer the QB in round 2.
Would love to see Gilmore and Simmons return to the Boston area.

In terms of tackle Smith is really the only LT left that is start caliber imo. If they don’t get him I think they need to go LT in the second round of the draft. I’d much prefer they get Tyron Smith then double dip at Wr on day two of the draft.

Would love to see Gilmore and Simmons return to the Boston area.

In terms of tackle Smith is really the only LT left that is start caliber imo. If they don’t get him I think they need to go LT in the second round of the draft. I’d much prefer they get Tyron Smith then double dip at Wr on day two of the draft.
We need both Smith and a Tackle in the second RD must protect the rookie Q.

Last edited:
NOT!

We can NOT easily get anyone, other than those who have played her before or/and have connections to our coaches.

You have no clue wtf is happening with players. Not at all. Acting like you do is absurd.

The Pats were outbid by absolutely ridiculous offers for Ridley and Wilkins.

Not sure why the likes of you want crap players like Jonah Wlliams, but you seem to think that they'd help this team.

Who did Okorafor have a tie to?
What about Gibson?
Nick Leverett?
Armon Watts??

You claimed they either played here or had ties? Who'd they play for? Or did I miss the Pats signing Coaches from the Commanders, Steelers and Bucs?

We would have had to go to $25m/yr to beat Tennessee’s $23m offer for Ridley: $1m to cover state income tax, and $1m to break the tie.
And who knows if we were even given the opportunity to outbid Tenn?

We would have had to go to $25m/yr to beat Tennessee’s $23m offer for Ridley: $1m to cover state income tax, and $1m to break the tie.
And who knows if we were even given the opportunity to outbid Tenn?
That’s the price we have to pay when our beloved state needs more tax revenue to pay the obscene, gluttonous, ever-growing union pensions and when we not only accept an unlimited number of undocumented immigrants into the state, but also decide to treat them better than we do our homeless citizens and veterans. Raise your hand if you set aside $65 per day for meals. Anyone?

But I digress….

Not true, I wanted Stidham got him I wanted Thornton got him. i wanted Chad Jackson got him, I wanted Colvin got him, I wanted Gilmore got him, I wanted Gonzalez got him, I wanted Barmore got him. I wanted Danny Woodhead got him, I wanted Rodney Harrison got him.

I wanted Welker, Stallworth got them.

I wanted Mcginnest, Bledsoe, Katzmoyer,
Revis, Browner, Eugene Wilson

I could keep going.
Stopped reading after Stidham.

At the end of the day, unless we hit on the QB in the draft, none of this will matter.

At the end of the day, unless we hit on the QB in the draft, none of this will matter.

Jayden is way too frail imo so unless Washington takes him we're probably screwed.

NOT!

I meant financially. Your point is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3