PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE@TB . PRACTICE news etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it 3 times fast

James white will wear white jersey and white pants on a Thursday white.. ops night

How'd they get to New Orleans? Train?
PHXVQfe.gif

He's correct about Thursday night games being a bad idea from a player safety and health perspective. They need a week to recover from the hits of the week before. Thursday Night Football was strictly a money grab by NFL and NFLN.

Of course.. but coming from a player notorious for sending fellow players to IR on any given Sunday, Thursday or Monday just sounds like black humor..

Both starting LBs & T.J. Ward out for the Bucs. Maybe we get one of those juicy miscommunication TDs.

He couldn't cover my grandmother on a 10 yard post if his job depended on it
I actually would bet in him to be able to cover your grandmother.

lol so now mods are removing posts when trolls gets trolled. This board is getting soft.

And that is not the first tweet that I saw complaining about the recently newly added surface. In fact there was an NFLPA related tweet just days after the new surface was put into place questioning its softness.

What the hell is going on with the turf in this stadium ? Someone laundering some money by putting up a new turf every 2-3 weeks ?

>50% bumps to third. But they could really use a healthy Rowe. I expect pretty rough sledding for several weeks.

Just re-watching all-22. Rowe was the worst player on the field Sunday IMO. Soft coverage, missed assignments, late reads, ugly missed tackles in crucial situations..

Let him rehab fully and collect himself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes