PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE legal FA tampering watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for a great player like Campbell to rot there..

If i am jeffery i take one year deal with the pats. We have seen this before with free agents. They come here to get paid afterwards. Why not?

Sorry for a great player like Campbell to rot there..

Add him to the list of morons who would rather have a few extra million than a real good chance at championship.

If winning a championship isn't at the top of their requirements, NE isn't happening.
Jeffery can't get out of bed without an injury, and Pryor was a defacto #1 on a team playing from behind all year...Still shocking some incompetent front office wouldn't throw huge coin their way.

True but that texans defense's no joke. If they can only get watt healthy.

Exactly. Now look at the jags defensive core with the addition of Campbell. Not quite on the Texans level but a definite improvement over last season. And they could very well add an impact defensive rookie at #4. The colts better fix their oline problems fast

Tomorrow will be crazy. We will see these deals be signed. Hoping we resign branch hightower. I expect ryan to be gone.

If winning a championship isn't at the top of their requirements, NE isn't happening.
Jeffery can't get out of bed without an injury, and Pryor was a defacto #1 on a team playing from behind all year...Still shocking some incompetent front office wouldn't throw huge coin their way.

That's why jeffery on a one year deal with the pats would make sense. I am thinking which teams could throw big dollars at him. Could he be back in chicago? Maybe the 49ers?

Ryan is pretty much gone if he's getting close to 10 per year. Cb becomes a pretty big need in April. Perhaps a Desmond King round 2?

Add him to the list of morons who would rather have a few extra million than a real good chance at championship.

Yeah, I mean, sure, the discount you're suggesting is more money than anyone on this board will earn in their entire working lives, but he's the moron.

Ryan is pretty much gone if he's getting close to 10 per year. Cb becomes a pretty big need in April. Perhaps a Desmond King round 2?

Are you high on king? He had a nice cone time but i wonder about his speed. Curious to see how his pro day goes.

That's why jeffery on a one year deal with the pats would make sense. I am thinking which teams could throw big dollars at him. Could he be back in chicago? Maybe the 49ers?
I admit I had wishful thinking of Jeffery rocking the flying Elvis, but my money is on a return to the Windy city. He won't make enough coin to justify leaving, if this report is true.

LA RAMS and Chargers make sense for Jeffrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore