PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE legal FA tampering watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you seriously just suggest that Robert Woods will look for the same money as Landry ? Is this real ?

Nooooo. The same money as kenny stills. Not landry.

Nooooo. The same money as kenny stills. Not landry.

Ok. But even then, I doubt that very much.

In terms of contract, I think Woods is closer to being Hogan while Stills is Sanu or Marvin Jones if you wanna compare it to last year.

@HolderStephen: I heard today the #Colts are genuinely interested in OLB Jabaal Sheard. Again, take it w a grain of salt. But I like that possible move.

They can have him.

Jamal Charles and Seahawks have a mutual interest and Seattle will be the first place he visits.
Who is our direct competition for Blount?

Jamal Charles and Seahawks have a mutual interest and Seattle will be the first place he visits.
Who is our direct competition for Blount?

Our 3rd round pick - or even the 5th. Cause Blount is gone.

DeSean Jackson will sign with the bucs

I'm still stunned by this. The guy lost his starting job with the Bucs, never got it back, and he's now averaging 14.5m for the chance to start with the Bears??? I hope there's little guaranteed money because otherwise this just seems insane to me.

Mike Glennon played and was never that good looked like a big stiff to be honest was like 5-13 as a starter, they drafted a guy to replace him number 1 overall and he parked his ass on the bench where he belongs and all of a sudden he's a $15m a year QB wtf.

He's literally got better by not playing apparently, NFL teams are really stupid.

I would rather take a flyer on a QB in the draft and bust out that way than pay Mike Glennon who's upside is mediocre at best.

Mike Glennon is never going to be a franchise guy or even a top 10 guy.

Mike Glennon played and was never that good looked like a big stiff to be honest was like 5-13 as a starter, they drafted a guy to replace him number 1 overall and he parked his ass on the bench where he belongs and all of a sudden he's a $15m a year QB wtf.

He's literally got better by not playing apparently, NFL teams are really stupid.

I would rather take a flyer on a QB in the draft and bust out that way than pay Mike Glennon who's upside is mediocre at best.

Mike Glennon is never going to be a franchise guy or even a top 10 guy.

Who woulda thunk "What haven't you done for us lately?" was a resume enhancer?

Last edited:
So sad that society now values money versus winning. It's pathetic actually.

Winning doesn't pay for your kids college, nor does it help with medical bills that a lot of these players will have after they are done.

Stop being some holier then thou asshat.

Hopefully not necessary . but an option

Some people saw him coming here..
I guess its gonna be good old LGB + draft low rounder

Packers Lacy visiting Packers .. long time no see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes