PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Chiefs to win and get overconfident before next week? Ravens to win and beat the physical stuffing out of KC? I can’t decide.

BTW, if you were not aware, the kakapoo is a kind of bird.

I choose to use it in reference here to the Ravens, because, apparently, I have the mind of a third grade boy. :):poop:

14EA37CD-057F-4429-BC0D-C79D4DF33A41.jpeg

There is so much to hate.

Hill is a POS of the first degree. Their TE is insufferable.

The we-hate-chemistry PV = nRT Harbz are just the worst. « Never those formations before »...

10-10 tie with tears on both sides.

I can usually find a rooting interest one way or another when I watch a non- Pats game.( It makes the game more interesting to watch).
But not in this case. The word " hate" is not a word I use. Lets just say I have an extreme animus, abhorrence and revulsion of both the Sleazy-Gang-Who-Disrespects-Native Americans-And-Beats -Women and Children and the Cult of Murderer-Worshipping Greazy Crows.
But I'll watch for a while out of football curiosity.

Ravens. It'll help my fantasy team. ;)

Chiefs beat Ravens, go into next week on a short week and potentially reading their own hype.

Also will be interested to see how they do trying to stop the Ravens rushing attack. They have been woeful against the run the 1st 2 weeks and almost lost because of it last week. If they still show they are leaky then Pats definitely have a chance to go there and pull out a W.

Hope the Ravens beat up the Chefs and make them sore for next Sunday.

If they need to cheat with their Bluetooth guy again to do that then so be it. Whatever it takes!

Tough call. Can we pull for a tie?

The home team, for obvious reasons

No respect for Harbaby, but a whole of animus for Hill and Kelce. Let's go S***birds:yuck:

All we gotta do is copy the ratbirds gameplan on offense and then profit! Easy peasy!:D

Ray Lews Killed A Guy. Or Two.
Sadly, his pre-SB soliloquy from his garage eclipses his murderous past when you consider « Lewis’ most concerning moments ».

Hard to root for either side. Kinda like the election. Haha. I'll be watching though. They moved MNF to regular OTA TV again!

On the fence which team I despise more but....Ian Eagle is the biggest D-bag POS rotten little punk azzole in all media. I fart in your general direction Ian....it's green...like your pathetic Rat fandom you insipid biased Jersey jerkoff PUNK!

"LAMARVELOUS!!!!!!"...somebody take a chainsaw to Ian Eagle's face. STFU you gigantic douchebag!

Two asteroids...one for each craphole city

On the fence which team I despise more but....Ian Eagle is the biggest D-bag POS rotten little punk azzole in all media. I fart in your general direction Ian....it's green...like your pathetic Rat fandom you insipid biased Jersey jerkoff PUNK!

Had to give this a "winner" since you managed to get in a gratuitous slap to the nasty jete in a thread that had nothing to do with that syphilitic scum posing as an nfl franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back