PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: Squaws versus Kakapoos game thread... who are we rooting more against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think Mahomes is already better than peak Aaron Rodgers?

Mahomes is amazing. However he hasn't had the "opportunity" to be amazing without the most stacked offensive roster in the league.
Pro Football Reference recently moved their stat search behind an $8 per month paywall, which is absolutely killing me. All I can tell you is that last night definitely wasn't the worst, because Andy Dalton went 10/33 for 86 yards in 2014 in a 24-3 loss to the Browns.

Lots of familiar faces in that one. Hoyer was the winning QB, Newhouse was Dalton's starting right tackle, and Sanu had the longest catch of the game for the Bengals and also drew a PI that led to the field goal by Nugent.

Thanks. Yeah, I didn't think it'd be the worst, but that it had a chance of being somewhere up (down?) there as far as modern era passing goes.

86 yards on 33 attempts, holy crap Andy

Though it makes sense that the two examples so far are of guys who are/were firmly entrenched as starters. Don't think any coach would continue to dial up passes with the same guy who's averaging 2 yards a pass for 20 passes if his name is Brian Lewerke.

Damn shame that a MOAB wasn't dropped on the place last night.

In other words, BSPN is blowing a lot of smoke up our bums! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ain't they always

But still... if these 2 kids keep it up they can have their own significant rivalry. They don't have to be Brady-Manning; that particular rivalry may not be challenged again in most of our lifetimes.

I was just watching BSPN's NFL live. Dan Orlovsky was explaining how that Eric Fisher TD happened. The olineman built a wall and Fisher hid behind them and then waved one hand down his body to signal to the ref that he's eligible to hide that fact from the ratbirds defenders. We never even did that, the ratbirds just weren't paying attention. Somebody send this clip to Harbaby. That's gotta make him boil! I wanna see him boil! Somebody do it! What the chefs did was actually deceptive.

Just saw Harbawl eating 12 dozen humble pies in the post game presser...I'll sleep well tonight
Were the humble pies filled with 12 and 20 blackbirds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes