PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Chambers to Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, seeing as how New England has 10x the bandwagon fans SD has ever had...

It's not too hard to root for a team that's won 3 superbowls in the last 5 years. Try rooting for a team that goes 1-15, oh wait you will never have to because when Brady retires and the pats suck again you will be nowhere to be found, like 80percent of your fickle ass "know-it-all" fan base.

Ahhh.... yet another troll. Hey, go look up the team's record under Rod Rust.

Ahhh.... yet another troll. Hey, go look up the team's record under Rod Rust.

Yea and my point was look at your fan base at that time. I am willing to bet you A LOT of money that it wasn't even close to it now.

If you don't think the majority of New England's Fan base are bandwagoners, than i'm sorry to say, you are delusional. That's what success does, it brings people like the guy I quoted before this into your fan base because they like to feel that they have accomplished something.

Now that doesn't mean that your team is only comprised of bandwagoners... that's not what i'm saying at all... It just means that most of the people here were not fans when you guys were struggling, yet they think that because they started chearing for a team when it was already great they are deserving of some sort of credit for what the Patriots have done.

I won't say anything more about this, because it's obvious that 99percent of your responses are going to be completely biased. Just know that if you weren't around during the hard times you shouldn't be saying **** during the good times.

Oh and to whoever posted about the Charger mods banning people for nothing, that's just silly.

The reason your mods are "lenient" is because we haven't come over here talking **** ( and if we have, than we have been banned you just don't know about it because we could care less), we have come over here to defend ourselves against you guys talking A LOT of ****. If you want to come over to the chargers board and talk football, we are more than happy to welcome you. If you are going to our message board, solely to talk ****, we still allow it... But keep it in the trash talking section or YOU WILL get banned, just a fair warning. That goes for our own members also.

Last edited:
You must know it is strange for you to hang out here Sanvara.

Real Member of Patsfans.com = Those members who are Patriots fans. After all, you are either a Patriots fan or a guest member. You are a guest member who hangs out here as if you are a member...go figure.

I just stopped by, and thought I'd look around for a second like I do on lots of teams' boards, but this just floored me.

PatsRei -- you are the guy who posted hundreds of times on the Chargers' boards, right?

And the guy who found away around his ban to continue to post after the ban, right?

And the guy who started a thread here on this board, upon which you commented probably well over 20 times, about how cruel it was not to be allowed to post on the SD boards, right?

But now you find it strange that somebody from another team is posting on your board?

Are you on medication by any chance?

SD will
PHP:
be fine.
icon14.gif
San Diego will be fine this year because the Denver Broncos have regressed, Herm Edwards is the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Oakland Raiders are run by a senile old man.

Thanks a million WCDA for starting this @#$%ing thread. After the beating the Patriots handed the Dolts, I was thrilled that we wouldn't have to deal with their moron fans again this year, now you've opened the floodgates once again, all trolls on deck.

Just great.

San Diego will be fine this year because the Denver Broncos have regressed, Herm Edwards is the coach of the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Oakland Raiders are run by a senile old man.

Sort of true, even in our SD "moronic" eyes. (it must be nice to look down at everyone else -- not speaking to you, AT56, but the general tone around here).

BUT -- those things simply allow us a cushion to hopefully gel under Norv (I know, I know). We really don't just want to squeak into the playoffs. Fans, players, alike, have no desire just to get to the playoffs.

And the one thing I would place good money on is that if we do see you again, there will be no similar beatdown. Not going to say we kill you guys, or even we win. But having the time to have everybody accustomed to the new coaches, etc., we will definitely bring a better game.

Yea and my point was look at your fan base at that time. I am willing to bet you A LOT of money that it wasn't even close to it now.

If you don't think the majority of New England's Fan base are bandwagoners, than i'm sorry to say, you are delusional. That's what success does, it brings people like the guy I quoted before this into your fan base because they like to feel that they have accomplished something.

Now that doesn't mean that your team is only comprised of bandwagoners... that's not what i'm saying at all... It just means that most of the people here were not fans when you guys were struggling, yet they think that because they started chearing for a team when it was already great they are deserving of some sort of credit for what the Patriots have done.

I won't say anything more about this, because it's obvious that 99percent of your responses are going to be completely biased. Just know that if you weren't around during the hard times you shouldn't be saying **** during the good times.

Oh and to whoever posted about the Charger mods banning people for nothing, that's just silly.

The reason your mods are "lenient" is because we haven't come over here talking **** ( and if we have, than we have been banned you just don't know about it because we could care less), we have come over here to defend ourselves against you guys talking A LOT of ****. If you want to come over to the chargers board and talk football, we are more than happy to welcome you. If you are going to our message board, solely to talk ****, we still allow it... But keep it in the trash talking section or YOU WILL get banned, just a fair warning. That goes for our own members also.

This is a huge batch of nonsense, as the rabid Red Sox following despite almost a century of failure would show any rational human.

As for the Chargers mods, please.... even Chargers posters admit that they are way too quick on the banning trigger.

Sort of true, even in our SD "moronic" eyes. (it must be nice to look down at everyone else -- not speaking to you, AT56, but the general tone around here).

BUT -- those things simply allow us a cushion to hopefully gel under Norv (I know, I know). We really don't just want to squeak into the playoffs. Fans, players, alike, have no desire just to get to the playoffs.

And the one thing I would place good money on is that if we do see you again, there will be no similar beatdown. Not going to say we kill you guys, or even we win. But having the time to have everybody accustomed to the new coaches, etc., we will definitely bring a better game.
First, the only true moron who posts on the New England Patriots fan forum is He Ban Me. I never referred to you in that manner.

You can't possibly think the Denver Broncos are better without Al Wilson and Darrent Williams?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categoryst...onference=ALL&role=OPP&season=&seasonType=REG

As a matter of fact, the Denver Broncos rush defense is horrid!

Feel free to leave if you don't like the tone. No one asked you to come here, and it would be a better place if you left (that is a sad commentary, now isn't it? That you can make a place better by leaving it?)

It is rather hypocritical of you to come here and spread your crap, given your own forum's attitudes. If you won't allow posters of other teams to post on your board, it is rather hypocritical of you to post here.

Not that I am opposed to your policy of banning trolls. I just wish our moderators would follow suit.

It is extremely hypocritical of you, btw, to accuse patriotsreign (or whatever his name is) of posting crap on your board. What are you doing here?

Ban him. Who cares if you ban a troll? They deserve it. But if that is your philosophy, kindly live up to it yourself.

Feel free to leave if you don't like the tone. No one asked you to come here, and it would be a better place if you left (that is a sad commentary, now isn't it? That you can make a place better by leaving it?)

It is rather hypocritical of you to come here and spread your crap, given your own forum's attitudes. If you won't allow posters of other teams to post on your board, it is rather hypocritical of you to post here.

Not that I am opposed to your policy of banning trolls. I just wish our moderators would follow suit.

It is extremely hypocritical of you, btw, to accuse patriotsreign (or whatever his name is) of posting crap on your board. What are you doing here?

Ban him. Who cares if you ban a troll? They deserve it. But if that is your philosophy, kindly live up to it yourself.

In Football4ever's defense, he's absolutely right about PatriotsReign and the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Delusional? Your ignorance is on display, son.

Every Pats home game has been sold out since 1994. There has been a wait list for season's tickets for over ten years. Multiple 5-11 seasons in there, sonny. Patriots fans follow and root for their team good years and bad.

The same is not true of Charger fans. Seasons tickets were available every year right up to your 14-2 season, and after this year, they will be available again, as you and other fans lose interest in supporting a mediocre team.

The ultimate bandwagon fan base. About four years ago, I was at a game in San Diego. The Raiders were in town. There were more Raider fans than Charger fans in the stands.

If your post wasn't so stupid, I could laugh because the words that you use to describe Patriots fans fit Chargers fans to a T.

In Football4ever's defense, he's absolutely right about PatriotsReign and the hypocrisy.
Yes, he is right, but he is as hypocritical as Patriotsreign. How can he complain about Pats on his board when he is over here yapping?

I don't understand these SD fans. They call out the Pats fans who've sold out their home games since 94 while they have 2 seasons with sold out crowds and half of their stands are filled by other teams fans.

I don't understand these SD fans. They call out the Pats fans who've sold out their home games since 94 while they have 2 seasons with sold out crowds and half of their stands are filled by other teams fans.
What's not to understand? We're fans just like NE fans. We're certainly no more moronic than NE fans.

At this point in time having been through some very lean times with the franchise, most fans who've known the Bolts a while do feel better about the team. But trust me, we're under no illusions. We know who NE is, the 3 rings they have and I, for one, definitely respect that.

I don't see anything wrong with Bolts fans sharing their perspective's on another teams forum just as I don't see anything wrong with NE fans sharing their perspective on the SD forums. I hang out on the SOSD forum not the chargers official forum. Can't speak for what's happening on the official Chargers forum but I know for certain that there are any number of NE fans who stop by the SOSD forum all the time. They're not banned. They say what they've got to say, some good some not so good, and then they mosey on. I have no problems with that. After all, all forums are ostensibly public.

Getting back to Chambers for a sec, a #2 is tough, but I wonder if Chambers has another gear. It's hard to really judge him in that ongoing ****storm of an offense system/QB carousel that has been the Fish.

He lives up to some of that potential and they'll be glad they have him if/when they make the playoffs.

Getting back to Chambers for a sec, a #2 is tough, but I wonder if Chambers has another gear. It's hard to really judge him in that ongoing ****storm of an offense system/QB carousel that has been the Fish.

He lives up to some of that potential and they'll be glad they have him if/when they make the playoffs.
Yea, maybe I haven't emphasized the current team situation enough. Eric Parker, last playoff game aside, has been a clutch possesion WR for the Bolts the last 2 years. We've been missing him all year and it became clear that he wasn't gonna be ready anytime in the near future. That was an issue for the team that needed to be remedied. We only had a 2 to offer? If we had a 3rd or 4th I'm sure the deal would have went down differently.

Actually you've sold out your home games since 96, look it up.

And during this time you had ONE season with less than 8 wins, and that was 5-11.

If you want to compare hardships, than I really am sorry to say, you guys aren't even close. You want to know how many sub .500 seasons we have had since 96?

It's funny to because in 95 you had 6 wins and were NOT sold out. Than fast forward to a year later and you have 11 wins and make it deep into the playoffs. Wow go figure, you were sold out during this time? Stop lieing and making it seem like you guys have been avid fans since they have sucked, because it's just not true.

Also obviously the chargers have bandwagon fans, the point is you guys seem to think that the Patriots don't. The fact is that you guys have had a lot more fans since you have started WINNING than when you were LOSING, which by definition is a BANDWAGON FAN.

It's also amusing to me that because your team has been good you think it gives you, the people that root for them, a sense of entitlement. Anyway I have been to New England and i've never seen a bunch of angrier people in my life, so it makes sense to see how you all act here.

I just thought i'd point out that you guys have sold out all your home games since 1996, not 1994... And in 1996 you were 11-5 and won twice in the playoffs. BANDWAGONERS? Enough said.

Yes, he is right, but he is as hypocritical as Patriotsreign. How can he complain about Pats on his board when he is over here yapping?

How so? I just pointed out that the guy called someone strange for posting on another team's board, when he has done the same thing ad nauseum.

How's that remotely similar to making a brief reference to the fact that some around here call all SD fans morons, then posting a couple of thoughts on the subject of the state of the Chargers?

That's way, way, way, way, way less than the goes on on our boards from visiting fans -- and is tolerated, by the way, from our mods.

"Ban him?" "Extremely hypocritical?" Sheesh.

Thank you DI.

Hope you don't get in trouble around here for pointing that out.

You're welcome, and don't worry about me. I've probably pissed off about 98% of this board at one time or another. If this raises the percentage to 99%, such is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes