PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Miami's Chambers to Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to review your statements here.

1) The Pats have sold out since 1996
2) The Chargers are innocent in the smack talk
3) You guys lost last year because you "fumbled" it away.
4) Brady has sex
5) LdT apologized to BB but he still thinks they would beat the Pats 9 -10 times.
6) We talk down to other teams.

Did I get everything because I'm not paying attention to the Red Sox at the moment and would like to continue watching the game? Excellent lesson though.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So just to review your statements here.

1) The Pats have sold out since 1996
2) The Chargers are innocent in the smack talk
3) You guys lost last year because you "fumbled" it away.
4) Brady has sex
5) LdT apologized to BB but he still thinks they would beat the Pats 9 -10 times.
6) We talk down to other teams.

Did I get everything because I'm not paying attention to the Red Sox at the moment and would like to continue watching the game? Excellent lesson though.:rolleyes:

Don't forget the part that the Chargers were celebrating because they hadn't won anything yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanvara
To bug people like you.

Although unlike you, I am able to stay on topic. Why don't you just create a thread called "sanvara" and you can post further questions to me there.

So I guess you aren't willing to answer my question seriously. You must know it is strange for you to hang out here Sanvara.

It is also common practice for real members of Patsfans.com to call out trolls. You must have seen that before, right?

Real Member of Patsfans.com = Those members who are Patriots fans. After all, you are either a Patriots fan or a guest member. You are a guest member who hangs out here as if you are a member...go figure.

"Real Patsfans members" don't have to "stay on topic" if we're calling out a troll like you...sorry honey.:cool:

Sanvara, I owe you an apology. I've picked on you to often and unfairly. I was wrong to do that and I sincerely apologize to you for that. Enjoy yourself on this board all you like. You have as much right as anyone to be here.

I'll try to refrain from acting like an idiot.

Sanvara, I owe you an apology. I've picked on you to often and unfairly. I was wrong to do that and I sincerely apologize to you for that. Enjoy yourself on this board all you like. You have as much right as anyone to be here.

I'll try to refrain from acting like an idiot.

I appreciate it. This is all in fun. I don't take it too seriously, but it is nice when you can state an opinion that is different than the majority and people can disagree without getting personal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes