PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Patricia likely to take Lions or Giants HC job (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a garage fridge exclusively for adult beverages, 90% beer including a 1.75 gal Homebrew keg on the top shelf. The wife has a couple bottles of white wine in the door and some bud lights on one of the shelves, but the rest is mine. When the game is on (or any other time that I am drinking) I generally bring in 4-5 at a time to the kitchen fridge for easy access.

Great fridge-age. Do you have at least one pats sticker on the front? I got pats and hockey logos on my little fridge. Wife will only let me put magnets on the one in the kitchen. Not sure what she's so worried about... :D

I have a garage fridge exclusively for adult beverages, 90% beer including a 1.75 gal Homebrew keg on the top shelf. The wife has a couple bottles of white wine in the door and some bud lights on one of the shelves, but the rest is mine. When the game is on (or any other time that I am drinking) I generally bring in 4-5 at a time to the kitchen fridge for easy access.
On first floor I have top shelf of main fridge to myself. And on second floor I have entire small fridge to myself. I stock both regularly. Beers always cold and avoid up and down the stairs this way. My wife hates it but she evidently doesn't want to become my third ex.
Show offs. :cool:

I have to think that's along the same lines as offering Garoppolo starting QB money to stay on the bench. If you want a shot at being The Guy, money is simply not the issue.
Agreed, although it could be a key factor if waiting for the right opportunity.

That said, if I’m Matt Patricia and the NY job is open, I’m taking it. Hopefully, that won’t be the case and he somehow stays, but it’s not looking good.

Bad news for me and the people who wanted to keep Mcdaniels.
The Colts have no plan to interview any defensive candidates so no interviews with Richards or Wilks.
Focused soley on offense so unless they schedule more offensive candidates it's McDaniels.
Ian Rappaport is saying you can pretty much pencil Josh Mcdaniels there
That is bad news. I’d obviously prefer that we lose one or the other, but not both at the same time. Not to mention the fact that I’d hate to see McD in Irsay’s circle. Puke.

The trade of Jacoby Brissett messed me up by moving me from my default position of always wanting to see the Colts lose, by as much as possible, as often as possible, and in the most humiliating fashion.

If Josh goes there I might despise them even less. This seems odd. In fact it tears at the core of my being. The Colts are slime, but other than the owner and whiny fans, the hate-ability quotient has dropped dramatically. Don't go there Josh! For my sanity!

If the money & term are close enough, Patricia should take the Loins job instead of the vaGiants job, if both offers are on the table.

And if the same applies, then Skippy should take the vaGiants job instead of the Clots job, which is HC suicide.

If the money & term are close enough, Patricia should take the Loins job instead of the vaGiants job, if both offers are on the table.

And if the same applies, then Skippy should take the vaGiants job instead of the Clots job, which is HC suicide.

The Giants don't want Josh, Matty P is their #1 choice.

Will Rex Ryan take over Patricia's job? That word is out there but I doubt its plausibility. Two strong leaders don't mix. But in this crazier-every-day world, who knows,
It's Friday afternoon so I am a little punch drunk, but does anyone else think it would be weirdly and hilariously awesome (if Matty P. left) for Rex Ryan to become the defensive coordinator for the Pats? The Hoodie and the Footie. Years of hilarity could ensue, particularly if they gave back-to-back press conferences.

It's Friday afternoon so I am a little punch drunk, but does anyone else think it would be weirdly and hilariously awesome (if Matty P. left) for Rex Ryan to become the defensive coordinator for the Pats? The Hoodie and the Footie. Years of hilarity could ensue, particularly if they gave back-to-back press conferences.

As much as I think it would do Rex's coaching career a world of good to work under BB, I don't think either one of there egos could take the other. The bigger question is if Patricia would hire Fredo to be his DC.

We already have our new DC on staff.
As far as OC thats what's more up in the air?.

I don't think it'll happen but his brother Rob was on BB's staff during the 1st Dynasty.

If MP leaves, I'd like to see Brian Flores get his shot.

Not so sure they have the next OC on the current staff if JM leaves, since he's already doing dual duty as QB coach as well.

As much as I think it would do Rex's coaching career a world of good to work under BB, I don't think either one of there egos could take the other. The bigger question is if Patricia would hire Fredo to be his DC.
I doubt it. He wouldn't want to burn the BB bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back