PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshawn Lynch to the . . . . ???where ? . . .?Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? At this point, Blount is better than him. Not much tread left on those tires.
I don't know whether or not he's necessarily better, but he'd most definitely be cheaper. Likely, significantly cheaper. I don't think Lynch is thinking about the kind of deal Blount would get for 2017, which will almost certainly be around 2m dollars or so.

Just bring back Blount. With the stable of RBs we have now we will be fine.

Its fun to throw around popular names but with LB back in the fold I really like the group wed have.

IMO, I think Lynch's attitude would actually work in Foxboro in sort of the same way that Bennett's did. He's different, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The Pats players aren't all robots - guys like Gronk and Jules have a lot of personality too. Being a unique guy doesn't equal being a malcontent.

That really looks like just a smokescreen to me. Lots of teams want Fournette, and SF is saying "hey, we might draft Fournette at 2 before you guys can get a shot at him! Yeah we have Hyde, but we don't even really like him! If you want Fournette you better trade with us!"

In reality SF has a lot of needs and a trade down is probably the best option for them, but they have to generate interest and cause for teams to want to take their pick. Threatening to draft Fournette does that.

Gimme Blount over this ahole all day.

TMZ (Link came up funny but click the TMZ to see the jerk in action)

Blount is the man, seems like a nice guy to me (nothing like this clown) and probably a better a RB now anyway.

Lynch on the Raiders is going to be interesting as Hell to watch.

I think the Raiders will be the only interesting thing about the rest of the AFC next year. We're just so far ahead of everyone else in the conference barring injury.

Raiders fans just booked their flights to Minneapolis... I am not kidding

Raiders fans just booked their flights to Minneapolis... I am not kidding
Seems like the Raiders received strategy from Ryan Grigson. The reason why the Raiders were not a real threat wasn't due to their offense.

Raiders are a good team but their defense is a one man band .

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back