PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Krafts: Brady has earned the right to decide when to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when we don't know the context. I heard that the RK and JK interview was supposed to be about other things and Andrea Kramer kept asking the BB, TB question and that was his final answer. He was probably getting pretty pissed at that point. There is absolutely no reason to think TB, BB and RK are not all on the same page. Also it's been on the record that BB wants tension in his workplace, he feels that gets the best out of everyone.

Yeah, I mean it will be a business decision made at the time considering all the relevant factors at that time. Anything they are saying now is just for PR or is otherwise uninformed nonsense.

Do please share all of your actual knowledge about this.
Personnel decisions are made by the GM or in this case the coach. Kraft just reassigned the decision of when to move on from Brady to....drum roll please...Brady.

Personnel decisions are made by the GM or in this case the coach. Kraft just reassigned the decision of when to move on from Brady to....drum roll please...Brady.

So what you're really saying is that you have no actual knowledge, and are just complaining while guessing.

So what you're really saying is that you have no actual knowledge, and are just complaining while guessing.
I don't understand what you're getting at. Kraft said it not me.

5 superbowls wins. I heard half the league combined has that much. Anymore is just icing. Tom will play until he can’t play good anymore. He never omits the “good” part out whenever they ask how long he intends to play. We will always have a competent backup ready. Almost 20 years of winning. He’s earned everything. I know some fear we will be the jets when B.B. and Brady are gone. In reality we will likely be like the rest of the league. Winning here and there. It’s the price to pay for being great so long but eventually we will build another dynasty.

I don't understand what you're getting at. Kraft said it not me.

I'm not sure what you're finding difficult to understand. I'm simply pointing out that what you are claiming and complaining about, and what's actually known, are two different things.

Retirement is a personal issue, not a personal issue. Benching, trading, or releasing a player are personal issues, and because Jimmy Garrapolo still wasn’t good enough to beat out Brady he was traded. And as it turns out Belichick kept the player who will almost certainly win league MVP, and who will likely lead them to their 6th Lombardi this weekend, so I’m not really understanding what your problem is . Brady can retires when he feels like it, that’s his decision, not anyone else’s.

• This is Tom Brady's 16th "full" season as an NFL starter
  • This is Tom Bradys' 16th season with the best record in the AFCE
  • This is Tom Brady's 15th season in the playoffs
  • This is Tom Brady's 12th season in the AFCCG
  • This is Tom Brady's 8th season in the Super Bowl
  • Tom Brady will be going for his 6th Super Bowl victory, which would tie him with the winningest FRANCHISE in NFL history
Unprecedented doesn't seem like a strong enough word for it. And he's not done being great yet.

So, people will just have to go **** themselves excuse me if they don't like that I side with Jonathan on this one.

Last edited:
If Tom goes out and simply does indeed fall off that cliff, and we have to suffer thru it, I am more than ok with it. He's brought us far more than I, and I wager all of you, ever expected. I'd much rather he was here than let's say ...
e3997a32272319.5677d286592e7.png
No offense to you personally, I agree with your post, but I couldn't not dislike that photoshop. what the **** is that ****

Aren’t you the guy who started the BELICHICK IS TO BLAME ( your caps, not mine) after the KC game in 2014? Only to then disapppear when they started running the table.
No lol

I was arguing with a bunch of delusional know-nothings who bought into Fake News about Brady’s decline, who thought Tom would be traded for Janeane Garofalo time, soon or ever, then rubbed his 2014 season in the haters faces all the way through the Butler pick.

And Belichick was to blame. He switched from his shifty-ass Revis zones, for starters, the very next week. You saying it was Tom? lol
Team was a mess until Cinci and I was one of their STRONGEST defenders. Half of you wanted to try to get a 1st from the Niners for our soon-to-win-2-more-SBs quarterback.

Then they all started again at Deflategate!
LOL

Sad

Deus wanted to fire Belichick and ban him from the league.

I was arguing with a bunch of delusional know-nothings who bought into Fake News about Brady’s decline, who thought Tom would be traded for Janeane Garofalo time, soon or ever, then rubbed his 2014 season in the haters faces all the way through the Butler pick.

No you weren’t, you started the thread, and among your many complaints was that they were playing Amendola over Kenbrell Thompkins.

Then they all started again at Deflategate!
LOL

Sad

Deus wanted to fire Belichick and ban him from the league.

You seem to have me confused with someone else. Don't go dragging me into this.

You are a liar. You absolutely started that thread. It’s about 2/3 of the way down on page 484 and you were the OP.

You said I “ran away” after they started winning lol. I wasn’t wrong about anything to run away from. The people I was battling wanted to trade Tom.

You’re completely misrepresenting everything and I was here for the whole season as one of this forums main posters lol.

Last edited:
You seem to have me confused with someone else. Don't go dragging me into this.

LOL

Wrong. The moment Deflategate broke you started a thread floating the idea that Belichick should be fired and banned from the league.

And all the forum geniuses were acting like Tom Brady would live under the same reality as other aging Patriot players on a Bill team, and get randomly traded away one morning, per the Belichick way.

Totally absurd. Told you all it would never happen.

Here's me taking a victory lap after defending Tom the entire season from vicious Sports-Hub style Pats fans all year, because I was doing it so vocally from the beginning that people started claiming I was obsessed (wrong).
Tom Brady is still the #1 QB in the league.

Here was your two cents
I am a big Brady fan and believe he's the GOAT but imo Rodgers has been the best QB in the league the past couple of seasons.

WRONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back