PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Krafts: Brady has earned the right to decide when to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's me taking a victory lap after defending Tom the entire season from vicious Sports-Hub style Pats fans all year, because I was doing it so vocally from the beginning that people started claiming I was obsessed (wrong).
Tom Brady is still the #1 QB in the league.

Here was your two cents

WRONG.

I said Rodgers outplayed Brady in 2012 and 2013, and I said it in October of 2014, and that was accurate, he hasn’t since then.

You claimed the franchise was a disaster and that the blame lay with Belichick and MacDaniels, and you wanted them fired. Nothing in your post defended Brady.

And you definitely disappeared after that. And you lied about starting that thread. 2/3 if the way down page 484 if anyone wants to go read some comic gold.

lmao

This was a good thread. I was so salty for Josh haha
I said Rodgers outplayed Brady in 2012 and 2013, and I said it in October of 2014, and that was accurate, he hasn’t since then.

You claimed the franchise was a disaster and that the blame lay with Belichick and MacDaniels, and you wanted them fired. Nothing in your post defended Brady.

And you definitely disappeared after that. And you lied about starting that thread. 2/3 if the way down page 484 if anyone wants to go read some comic gold.

You're just lying. Nobody ever said Belichick should be fired and I said shortly into the thread that I liked Josh and I was just super pissed at him, but that his overly gimmicky **** at the time was getting old, and it was!

Damn, I was feeling pretty harsh on Dola though. :)

"After Dobson is healthy Amendola should probably never be activated ever again."

BELICHICK IS TO BLAME.

LOL

Wrong. The moment Deflategate broke you started a thread floating the idea that Belichick should be fired and banned from the league.

Oh, really?

Link it, please

I assume you're referring to the poll thread, which didn't float anything, and was just a poll in response to things that had already been floated.

But you go right ahead and keep on lying, if that's what you need to do.

Last edited:
lmao

This was a good thread. I was so salty for Josh haha

You're just lying. Nobody ever said Belichick should be fired and I said shortly into the thread that I liked Josh and I was just super pissed at him, but that his overly gimmicky **** at the time was getting old, and it was!

"After Dobson is healthy Amendola should probably never be activated ever again."

BELICHICK IS TO BLAME.

Bullish.t, Fourier Series called for Belichick to be fired on the first page, and numerous posters called for MacDaniels to be fired, and you got all sorts of support for the idea that Belichick was doing a terrible job as GM, and that his Rutgers defensive backs sucked, when all he had actually done was put together a team that would become the foundation of another dynasty. It was a stupid thread with idiotic responses throughout it.

Cupofjoe wanted Patricia fired and Rex Ryan to replace him.

sctjones said that any other coach would have been fired by no and that we should get used to many more years of Belichick’s “Buffoonery,” and then called Belichick “ an epic failure.”

Nabwong said people were “ overreacting” and Fourier Series called him the most delusional poster at Patsfans.com for it. Then Fourier Seriessaid he would take Jim Harbaugh over Belichick in a second .

Livinlovinbreathin-Brady said it was time for Belichick to go.

Thats just a sampling from the first half of the thread, for more of the stupidity and insanity just go to page 484

One of the dumbest threads in Patsfans history, and we owe it to you. I cal understand why you lied about starting it, it must be really embarrassing.

lmao

BELICHICK IS TO BLAME.

It happens to the best of us. I'll be honest and say I was in the "Drew" camp in 2001 hoping he'd get his job back at some point. Boy would that have been wrong?!?!?

It was just that my uncle introduced me to football when they drafted Drew so he was all I knew as a Pats QB. It was sad to see him take a back seat, even if the team was better. And Brady was throwing a lot of dink and dunk passes so it wasn't obvious to me that he was a stud in the making.....I'll eat two servings of crow for that one.

I think that’s a fair statement by kraft ..... he probably would say the same thing about B.B.

Bullish.t, Fourier Series called for Belichick to be fired on the first page, and numerous posters called for MacDaniels to be fired, and you got all sorts of support for the idea that Belichick was doing a terrible job as GM, and that his Rutgers defensive backs sucked, when all he had actually done was put together a team that would become the foundation of another dynasty. It was a stupid thread with idiotic responses throughout it.

Cupofjoe wanted Patricia fired and Rex Ryan to replace him.

sctjones said that any other coach would have been fired by no and that we should get used to many more years of Belichick’s “Buffoonery,” and then called Belichick “ an epic failure.”

Nabwong said people were “ overreacting” and Fourier Series called him the most delusional poster at Patsfans.com for it. Then Fourier Seriessaid he would take Jim Harbaugh over Belichick in a second .

Livinlovinbreathin-Brady said it was time for Belichick to go.

Thats just a sampling from the first half of the thread, for more of the stupidity and insanity just go to page 484

One of the dumbest threads in Patsfans history, and we owe it to you. I cal understand why you lied about starting it, it must be really embarrassing.

Holy **** dramatic and lumping all kinds of unrelated things into one to make a hyperbolic point.
I didn't call for Belichick to be fired. That thread was one of TWENTY calling for Tom Brady's head, you F$^#ing charlatan.

Holy **** dramatic and lumping all kinds of unrelated things into one to make a hyperbolic point.
I didn't call for Belichick to be fired. That thread was one of TWENTY calling for Tom Brady's head, you F$^#ing charlatan.

You said no one called for Belichick to be fired so I demonstrated they did just that and much more in your idiotic thread. You know, the one you lied about starting. You can talk all the bullish.t you want but don’t cry when you get called on it.

You said no one called for Belichick to be fired so I demonstrated they did just that and much more in your idiotic thread. You know, the one you lied about starting. You can talk all the bullish.t you want but don’t cry when you get called on it.

Man, did you pick a bad week to pretend Belichick is never at fault for anything.

Your entire effort here was pretty pathetic and disingenuous, in truth. Sad. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back