PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will BB leave patriots at the end of this year?

No. They just have to scout college WR's better.

I'm advocating that he put players out there he wants to take a look at then tell them to play their hearts out. Those who do well will be better for it and so will the team.
Why would he change the root philosophy that has created the greatest dynasty in the history of the sport?
Playing time is earned. Players must grow into roles and responsibilities. Players don’t get playing time “to see what they can do”.
The next 5 games, in playoff contention are the building blocks of 2021. Approaching football differently for some strange reasoning does not improve a football team. Putting players on the field in roles they have not earned (evidently because fans want to know which ones to label busts as soon as possible) does not develop players.
belichick has been at this a very long time, and has done it better than anyone ever has. I’m not sure why people want him to start acting like Marvin Lewis or Jim Caldwell.

I'm not sure why anyone would hate this year's team. This is a very poor team on paper with few difference makers and lots of players on the decline. This is, in many respects, a bottom five roster.

So how could I hate a team with so little talent that still -- as you put -- is competitive and has heart?

If anything, this year is a perfect storm of bad. Cam got signed too late to feel comfortable. The cap was too tight. Injuries. Players sitting to avoid COVID. COVID hitting stars. Coaches still clinging to old philosophies at times even if it doesn't fit the roster. More injuries.

I struggle to watch this team play with how at a disadvantage they are against competition. But I respect what the team is doing out there with what we've got.

As long as we don't go on a winning streak, we can start getting higher picks and rebuilding. And as cap space frees up, Bill can start wheeling and dealing more. That's a fun prospect, so I think we'll see Bill stay just to have the opportunity to prove something to himself along with the rest of us. And it's fun being the underdog after years of high expectations, anyway.
This team would be fine if it didn’t have the worst passing starting qb in the nfl.
look at it this way: Supposedly 7-4 Tampa is loaded with talent and 5-6 New England is a collection of guys no one wants.
So answer this, if the Patriots had Brady would they have more than 5 wins? I’d Tampa had newton would they have less than 5?
the difference at qb is more than the 2 game difference in records.

BB is not going anywhere. Nutbags on this board with their severe ADHD spazz attacks keep bleating like blind sheep about complete bullshyt. BB is here for the time being...get used to it...and get used to being all pizzed off when our first round pick is announced and it isn't one of these college QB's that have proved ZERO in the NFL . I'd bet he'd make a QB pick in the 3rd round if any.

I think BB sees this roster has a lot of potential and great cap flexibility in future years to work with. I imagine he’s feeling especially good about the OL, RBs, and some bright spots on defense. It wouldn’t be the first time he nearly turned the entire team over.

I think BB sees this roster has a lot of potential and great cap flexibility in future years to work with. I imagine he’s feeling especially good about the OL, RBs, and some bright spots on defense. It wouldn’t be the first time he nearly turned the entire team over.
Butler and Guy have been rock solid. People here scoff at them all year calling them JAGS.Idiots. They set the tone today and humiliated this little Lord Fauntleroy qb all day...which was supposed to be an impossibility according to the Prancermutts and Numbcuck genuises that currently infest this board.

I don’t think he will leave. Both of his sons are on the coaching staff. Their career will take a hit if he leaves.

Butler and Guy have been rock solid. People here scoff at them all year calling them JAGS.Idiots. They set the tone today and humiliated this little Lord Fauntleroy qb all day...which was supposed to be an impossibility according to the Prancermutts and Numbcuck genuises that currently infest this board.

Two of the best players on the field yesterday.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back