PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft and Goodell BFFs again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kraft allows Stokoe to speak those words unopposed, then BendOver Bobby
is alive and (not)well, again. Shameful.

Kraft is such a bum. The fact that he even spends one second with Goodell after all he has done is gross. It's flat out disrespectful to Tom Brady to be best buds with the guy who tried to destroy his reputation with constant lies. And to disrespect TB12 (even if he doesn't mean to) will never sit OK with me.

Kraft is a low life for his post deflate gate shmoozing of the Goodell.

It's easy for Roger to move on, he didn't lose anything in the fiasco.

He actually gained a cult following of fans who hated the Patriots enough to sell their soul to Goodell

Colts fans for example think Goodell is a great commissioner that has made the league better by "protecting the integrity of the game." They've completely bought into the double speak that went on for 2 straight years by Goodell and Park Avenue.. which is exactly why Goodell has made it a point to fit the word Integrity into virtually every sentence that comes out of his mouth for years now.. to secure his power under Article 46 and to influence the drooling masses

This may be totally unrelated to Goodell's comments, but it seems like a good place to mention it: The link to the WellsReportInContext site no longer appears on the Patriots website. (Or, at least, it's been moved somewhere less prominent on the site. I had no luck finding it.)

The site is still up, but you can't get there from the team's official website.

They never stopped being BFFs.
This is truth. Bob talks out of the other side of his mouth to throw us lowly fans a bone now and then, but actions always speak louder than words. I suspect they're holding hands in this photo, we just can't see because of how it was cropped.

Goodell & Kraft .jpg

They simply act just like politicians. I'm over it.

Ain't it the truth? We come in last season to the first game and what the **** do we see in the end zone? Palm trees and ****tail tables with a bunch of schmoozing cognoscenti sipping martinis oblivious to the fact there is an NFLgame going on. The frickin' END ZONE...one of two places where fans can actually make a difference by loudly cheering. Who makes this azzheaded decision? Someone who desperately wants to impress the phony baloney "movers and shakers" and in essence, pull a Marie Antoinette on the blood and guts of the franchise...the fans.

tumblr_mv4wmfnC4X1s0utpeo1_500.gif

Ain't it the truth? We come in last season to the first game and what the **** do we see in the end zone? Palm trees and ****tail tables with a bunch of schmoozing cognoscenti sipping martinis oblivious to the fact there is an NFLgame going on. The frickin' END ZONE...one of two places where fans can actually make a difference by loudly cheering. Who makes this azzheaded decision? Someone who desperately wants to impress the phony baloney "movers and shakers" and in essence, pull a Marie Antoinette on the blood and guts of the franchise...the fans.

tumblr_mv4wmfnC4X1s0utpeo1_500.gif

Don't miss off the Beautiful People who have more money than brains and love this ****

Maybe Kraft has Stockholm Syndrome, or something very similar to it. He still has feelings for someone who has screwed him over, TWICE.

Or Kraft is well aware that Rodger was not pushing the agenda. He was just the face of it. Rodger seeing as that he works for the owners is probably balancing a tight rope. Don't get me wrong I have no love for Rodger but he is just taking orders most likely.

No matter what is said, hard for me to dislike Kraft, he is the person who turned this franchise around, built a great facility and has not meddled in the day to day affairs of Patriot Operations..

Could he have handled DFG better,??maybe.. but the Patriots put Goodell in his place after SB LI.... Goodell is dead to me.

What can be accomplished if he does not cooperate???

They were all there to open the "Kraft Family Sports Complex"...

Kraft Family Sports Campus opens in Jerusalem

I'm sure I'm inviting dislikes but looks like Bob is back to smooching someone's backside again. :mad:

Link
Roger Goodell and Robert Kraft are best buddies again

So lying and smearing the GOAT, a standup guy, and one of the faces of your league was just "doing your job" huh Roger? Pathetic.

You'll note that there are no quotes there from Robert Kraft.. Just quotes from a habitual liar. Everyone knows that Goodell is farking clueless when it comes to how he is perceived. Why would that be any different than with Kraft?

Bob is a mensch. I'm not.

This is truth. Bob talks out of the other side of his mouth to throw us lowly fans a bone now and then, but actions always speak louder than words. I suspect they're holding hands in this photo, we just can't see because of how it was cropped.

View attachment 17343
Nah, definitely a dual ass grab.

Yahoo is click bait - sports, politics, anything. If it is on Yahoo, it likely has little to do with the truth.

it's great to see that they have mended fences

their relationship is very important.....big money at stake

too bad about Tom Brady's reputation and legacy.....but business is business

life is not always fair.....learned that a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back