PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Note to Bob Kraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dusty old man gang on here who ball wash Kraft to no end and would give Bobby a tug of their own for free.

This is the same crowd who was wrong on Deflategate, they were wrong on the Butler benching, they’re once again wrong on the AB cutting and they’ll be wrong the next time around as well...rinse and repeat from the dusty old man gang.

They’re so pathetic, right Clowntum, and just take L after L after L.

Last edited:
But he was here. And he didn’t need to cut him until the league stepped in and made their determination.

You can defend * Bob, Bendover Bob, etc all you want, but he neutered this offense, which as we all now saw, effectively ended the season in disappointing fashion.
I blame Bill for the lack of offensive weapons. AB fell into Bill's lap and would have missed some games due to a suspension or the exempt list anyways. Bill came into this season relying on Edelman to basically be the whole offense.

I love the dusty old man gang on here who ball wash Kraft to no end and would give Bobby a tug of their own for free.

This is the same crowd who was wrong on Deflategate, they were wrong on the Butler benching, they’re once again wrong on the AB cutting and they’ll be wrong the next time around as well...rinse and repeat from the dusty old man gang.
If there even is a next time. Brady might be gone and there is a TON of chatter (including from Weis himself on Sirius) speculating about BB’s supposed interest in the Giants job. The latter I don’t buy. The only way I can see the latter happening is if Kraft did, indeed, interfere with personnel decisions behind the scenes.

I blame Bill for the lack of offensive weapons. AB fell into Bill's lap and would have missed some games due to a suspension or the exempt list anyways. Bill came into this season relying on Edelman to basically be the whole offense.
Yeah he probably would’ve missed quite a few games, but he would’ve returned and this offense would’ve looked a whole lot better than the turd we just saw crap the field last night.

Word is that Bob Kraft cancelled his flight plans to Jupiter, Florida next Saturday.

Flight # 8==0 wont be leaving after all.

If there even is a next time. Brady might be gone and there is a TON of chatter (including from Weis himself on Sirius) speculating about BB’s supposed interest in the Giants job. The latter I don’t buy. The only way I can see the latter happening is if Kraft did, indeed, interfere with personnel decisions behind the scenes.

I believe Kraft did.

Brady went to Kraft and Jimmy shipped out.

Word is that Bob Kraft cancelled his flight plans to Jupiter, Florida next Saturday.

Flight # 8==0 wont be leaving after all.
That’s okay. He’ll just catch flight 8==D~~.

I kinda hope Brady and Belichick do split. Krafty Bob would be ****ed...he'd have a half-empty stadium on most game days. It'll be just like the late 80s/early 90s...drive down on game day, grab a ticket, and go to a game. Once Brady and Belichick give Krafty the ol FU, half the season ticket base will drop out and barely anyone will snap them up. I can see Krafty Bob going the Groupon route in a few years w/o Belichick and Brady

I believe Kraft did.

Brady went to Kraft and Jimmy shipped out.
Not the 2017 trade. By then that trade had to happen and BB would have been stupid to not pull the trigger. IF IF there was any interference it happened when Brady was extended to 2019.

They handled it terribly either way. They should have retained him until the suspension came down, then cut ties. If the suspension didn’t come down, you retain him until he pulls a stunt. Then you cut him. Handling it this way wouldn’t have kept that black cloud from hanging over the organization the entire season. Doing it the way they did looks like they caved to public pressure... and God knows the public has never been wrong before. So pick your poison. In either event, they handled the situation like rookies. FURTHERMORE, that they even needed to sign him in desperation in the first place is damning in and of itself. Throwing absolute **** at the wall and being surprised when none of it stuck failed them in 2018. Yet they thought it was a good idea to try that again in 2019?
I am not saying that they handled it properly but I think repeatedly slamming Kraft and making up corny nicknames is just lame.

Out of all the owners in the NFL which one has done the most for their teams success over the past 20+ years?
I assume you're talking about Kraft?

How does bending over and losing draft picks (Deflategate), getting caught getting a * in a massage parlour (now he grows a spine), forcing your team's best playmaker out the door because of the *, and then distracting the team with your Kraft Video Productions incompetence help the team?

Would love to hear how he's helped the team win (or have "success" ) without naming his decisions to hire BB 20 years ago or not move the team.

I assume you're talking about Kraft?

How does bending over and losing draft picks (Deflategate)

Oh please. There’s nothing he could have done to prevent those picks from being lost.

forcing your team's best playmaker out the door because of the *

Another idiotic take. Sure, Kraft was the lead on Brown getting cut (though apparently it wasn’t anything BB was willing to go to the mat to stop, which all the Kraft bashers conveniently forget to mention), but it wasn’t because of his *.

Last edited:
I kinda hope Brady and Belichick do split. Krafty Bob would be ****ed...he'd have a half-empty stadium on most game days. It'll be just like the late 80s/early 90s...drive down on game day, grab a ticket, and go to a game. Once Brady and Belichick give Krafty the ol FU, half the season ticket base will drop out and barely anyone will snap them up. I can see Krafty Bob going the Groupon route in a few years w/o Belichick and Brady

Of course you hope for that, FCB. You were actively and repeatedly celebrating their demise during their finest hour 2 years ago in my sig.

We get it. You hate the New England Patriots.

Go wait for your Red Sox pitchers and catcher, troll.

Last edited:
I am not saying that they handled it properly but I think repeatedly slamming Kraft and making up corny nicknames is just lame.
Why wouldn’t we slam Kraft? Even if you just break it down to the simplest possible level, Kraft had just as rough a year (if not rougher) as BB and Brady had. We slam them. Why not Kraft? When did Kraft become some sacred cow around here when he’s well below BB and Brady for who we have to thank for all of this?

As for the nicknames? I thought Early Bird Kraft was the best. Everything else fell woefully short from there. The puns are where it’s at.

Why wouldn’t we slam Kraft? Even if you just break it down to the simplest possible level, Kraft had just as rough a year (if not rougher) as BB and Brady had. We slam them. Why not Kraft? When did Kraft become some sacred cow around here when he’s well below BB and Brady for who we have to thank for all of this?

As for the nicknames? I thought Early Bird Kraft was the best. Everything else fell woefully short from there. The puns are where it’s at.
Bendover Bob is still the ultimate nickname.

Because Kraft’s only issue had nothing to do with the team and you can’t blame Kraft for AB being a mess

It’s conceivable that BB, McDaniels and Brady all leave, all pissed at Kraft for various reasons and handling.

Last edited:
Because Kraft’s only issue had nothing to do with the team and you can’t blame Kraft for AB being a mess
Is that why the Patriots logo was pasted next to Kraft’s head when those reports broke? He embarrassed himself and his franchise by default. And unless you’re not much of a free speech guy, people are free to come down on him accordingly. So my point stands. At its most basic level, Kraft had a rough year. Because he doesn’t mean **** to what happens on the field itself doesn’t change that.

Oh please. There’s nothing he could have done to prevent those picks from being lost.

Another idiotic take. Sure, Kraft was the lead on Brown getting cut (though apparently it wasn’t anything BB was willing to go to the mat to stop, which all the Kraft bashers conveniently forget to mention), but it wasn’t because of his *.
I can't remember the details of my post years back, but I put together a high level legal analysis of why Kraft should theoretically be able to sue the NFL for the picks. It was similar to the analysis Stephanie Stradley put together post-Brady at the CA (believe it was something to do with implied terms in the CBA against objectively false/fraudulent grounds grounding punishments - whatever it was, I advocated for Brady taking that position well before Stradley wrote the article).

While I don't have the actual NFL partnership agreement (making my analysis quite weak), neither do you. Notwithstanding, as a non-lawyer, your armchair lawyering comes from an even weaker position. The idea that partners can't sue each other, especially when the partnership punishes a partner on an objectively false basis, is just wrong. And if you think a court with a sound understanding of the actual facts in Deflategate wouldn't be sympathetic to that (forget the media bias and all the nonsense they spouted about "light balls") you're even more wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back